If I see this error message again I will scream! (Edited title)

There are 25 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by ringotwin.

• I keep getting asked to logout and login again. Constantly!!!! Which I do, only to get asked again immediately!!! I'm trying to put something back into Crossfire 2.0 but if I can't stay on site what hope have I got. Other than this and that many of my replies never sea the light of day, God only knows why, I'm a happy little vegemite. :tanz:

• Might be a poor Internet connection? I had something along these lines on the countryside with that CDMA modem.

As that seems to be a dealbreaker, I can only reccomend you to type your posts in Notepad first then copy-paste it into the browser. I do that when posting blog entries and/or stories.

"Across the savage skies and through the fissures in the fields,
    The rumble of the engines and the trundle of the wheels,
    Through hell and horror trudge and yet their spirits never yield.
    Will they sing of these forsaken pawns of war?"
    -Miracle Of Sound, "Pawns of War".

• expired sessions can happen if other devices connect to the account.

did you open the portal on your mobile? if so make sure to close the browser there.

you also can try to use a different browser and/or delete the browser history.

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• Hi! Wombat,
    Don't log out and back in, because that just repeats the process.
    Just refresh the page you are on several times, untill the brouser remains logged in.
    This works for me on my phone where this happen to me often on a regular basis, once the message stops sppearing I usually remain on line to post fine.
    As OP has allready said, the same account can not be logged in twice, on two platforms, both will fail.
    Hope this works for you.

==========================???:?::!::?:(HiRUGAs' WEB) :?::!::?:???=========================

Red Red White Center @Sun Exit Red Green Red Orange White Center & Your Out ..........End of Line :) :)

• Thank you boys. I've calmed down now. And all on my birthday! 8o I love this sim. I just explore. Leave the fighting to others. In case you don't know, Martind and I are working on completing the mapping of Sirius. I'm putting the images together with his guidance and oversight and I'm really enjoying it.
    Well ...... every thing seems fine now. So I will record all the advice for speedy action next time. Thanks again. :thumbup:
    Now which system next? Although I stuffed up on Custodian which I must get updated first .....

• Ajay: yes could be it. Its fine at moment.

OP: That has been a problem in the past. I have a Notebook and Tablet. Only one (now) is ever running.

ringotwin: I'll follow this next time. Certainly logging out and logging again just perpetuates the problem. Silly question, but how do I refresh the page? :huh:

• Usually it's a button near the adress bar that reloads the page or F5 key (unsure about that).

"Across the savage skies and through the fissures in the fields,
    The rumble of the engines and the trundle of the wheels,
    Through hell and horror trudge and yet their spirits never yield.
    Will they sing of these forsaken pawns of war?"
    -Miracle Of Sound, "Pawns of War".

• Happy Birthday m8 :) :)

The Refresh Button is on the left of your Address Bar
    The little house is the Home Button
    The circle that does not complete with the little arrow is Refresh

==========================???:?::!::?:(HiRUGAs' WEB) :?::!::?:???=========================

Red Red White Center @Sun Exit Red Green Red Orange White Center & Your Out ..........End of Line :) :)

• geburtstag_31:

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• Your Welcome mate. 8).8).