If I see this error message again I will scream! (Edited title)

There are 25 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by ringotwin.

• calm down
    most likely after the portal upgrade (hopefully this weekend) this problem will be gone

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• Ok ....Ok....... I've stopped SHOUTING!!!! I've calmed down ...... slept on it ...... its just if I can't communicate it makes me angry. Anything else: SKK (no problems).

Edit: its working ok at the moment ................................................. :give_heart:

• Well ....... I'm never afraid to admit when I have possibly made a mistake. :(

I don't think the error message is caused by the setup at the forum. I think it is generate because of my setup here. I've already removed the capital letters (SHOUTING) from the title of this thread, I've made a donation towards the new site and I'm apologies here for all to see. People have been very patient with me and thank you for that. Its something I should know after living in Bali, Indonesia for 8 months a year: The locals here never SHOUT. Its not that they don't get upset by things, they do. But they don't shout about it. For a westerner and an Aussie, that is totally foreign. But their approach works: its so much harder to shout at somebody if the don't shout back! I'm am working on it to become like them. "Old habits die hard" as they say. I must try harder. So ......... Sing ken ken (No problems).

• <woltlab-quote data-author="wombat1940" data-link="https://swat-portal.com/forum/index.php/Thread/72210-If-I-see-this-error-meesage-again-I-will-scream-Edited-title/?postID=441883#post441883"><p>its so much harder to shout at somebody if the don't shout back!</p></woltlab-quote><p>As someone with a lot of experience in shouting at someone who doesn't shout back (e.g. University staff who withhold studies-important information, like, "you need to make a report on something and the deadline was a week ago"), I've gotta agree. I tend to use more snark though, with varying levels of bitterness.</p>
    <p>Doesn't mean I'm above channeling my inner Karkat Vantas from time to time though.</p>

"Across the savage skies and through the fissures in the fields,
    The rumble of the engines and the trundle of the wheels,
    Through hell and horror trudge and yet their spirits never yield.
    Will they sing of these forsaken pawns of war?"
    -Miracle Of Sound, "Pawns of War".

Edited 4 times, last by Ajay ().

• I hope the new website will be a bit more friendly to you ;)

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• I hope it's all cleared up for Wombat on his PC

On my mobile the expired sessions have stopped happening, I went in and out several times an it's all good.

:cool::cool:

==========================???:?::!::?:(HiRUGAs' WEB) :?::!::?:???=========================

Red Red White Center @Sun Exit Red Green Red Orange White Center & Your Out ..........End of Line :) :)

• wombat1940

Changed the title of the thread from “If I see this error meesage again I will scream! (Edited title)” to “If I see this error message again I will scream! (Edited title)”.