Wobbly HUD

There are 5 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Domjan.

• I just installed CF again and when I get onto the server, my HUD/UI starts moving when I am and goes out of the borders of my monitors, is this supposed to be normal? It seems like it's animated.

• I just figured its because my Reshade options were on (full), is there a way to run it on full settings without the hub going crazy

• use that other reshade option
    the difference is just the hud focus

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• Got it, thanks. I have another question though, it seems I can not deposit or transfer money to any of my other characters without atleast having 65 mil on my bank account, how am I supposed to get a neutral trading ship if I can't transfer money between accounts?

• Got it, thanks. I have another question though, it seems I can not deposit or transfer money to any of my other characters without atleast having 65 mil on my bank account, how am I supposed to get a neutral trading ship if I can't transfer money between accounts?

For transfer moneys below given threshold you need ask another player for help (and transfer money like equipment between two chars). There is server RP reason for this limit (players abused money transfer, when were chased by police/pirates to have only minimum money on character to avoid taxes/fines). Player still can move all his moneys from chosen character, but it need some cooperation and is not so easy doable when is player chased.

• Damn that sucks, as there's 0 players usually when I'm online :/ , thanks for the heads up though, guess I'll just make do with what I can.