Genesis "The Sol Chronicles"

There are 58 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Gibbon.

• RAS6ta.jpg

New version of Genesis the " Sol Chronicles " released.

CHANGELOG 1.5 OSP

Stuttering issue fixed... Finally. This wasn't easy, couldn't have done it without the help of BC46 and his eagle eyes plus a few exe hacks

Updated all the custom dll plugins to current versions, as some were causing issues with text displays in the left hand HUD due to their age.

Various HD textures updated by BC46 from his Freelancer HD edition mod, available on MODDB. These include updated base interiors and planetscapes, nebula textures, house ship textures for Liberty, Bretonia, Kusari and Rheinland, also updated ship textures for all the pirate fleets and all commercial ships

I've left the various faction licences in the game which is a leftover from my Multiplayer (MP) version of Genesis. You can ignore these if you want. These will work in game, if you choose to do a bit of roleplay, be aware npc ships know about the licences and will act accordingly

Included the CONSOLE plugin by Adoxa. Use sparingly. This gives you numerous functions in game, including opening up the map, giving yourself loads of money, being able to transport yourself all over the map. Bear in mind the fun of this game is finding things out for yourself, but i know some of you are limited on time which is why i've reluctantly included this. Hit 'ENTER' in game and type in your command. Use the HELP function for all commands. If you type 'SHOW', all will be revealed on the map

Made it slightly easier to get a Nomad bribe

Made it slightly easier to get a Fugitive bribe

Fixed crash at Trenton shipdealer

Fixed crash at Pueblo shipdealer

Fixed crash at Neuss Smelter shipdealer

Fixed Nomad Bomber still having its cloak on, making the ship invisible

Fixed Nomad Crusader still having its cloak on, making the ship invisible

Planet Kyushu mooring fixture fixed

Refire delay fixed on Order Flame Hammer Mk.II turret

Adjusted commodity pricing...again

Various QOL fixes

Download from MODDB as usual : Freelancer Genesis 1.5 OSP 2022 file - Mod DB

• looks good

nice to see the discovery in orbit

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• :) Hi Gibbon
    Is Genesis Mod free for use, can i incorporate parts of it, if possible in my Empire Mod?
    I only ask, please don't get offended :)

• I saw it is called - The Sol Chronicles - . I do not have a system Sol for Empire Mod. I also cannot make one very well, so i decided to ask if it is possible to use system Sol from Genesis Mod. I haven't tried it yet, but it looks terrific :) , that's why i ask. :)

• I haven't released it yet. It won't be ready for a few more months yet anyway. If you're after a Sol mod, i wrote one some time back, you can use that if you like. I'm not keen on letting anyone use the new one i'm doing for Genesis though as it's taken me a very long time to get it how i want it.

** EDIT **

I've uploaded my old Solar System mod into the mods section here on the Portal if you want to use it. It's called Gibbon's Solar System Mod v1.0

• and... approved

signew.jpg

Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• Nice, no need to give away all detailed private work to other friendly mods but helping eachother is good for the FL community :)

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• :) Thank you, Gibbon :)
    I took an eye on the Mod - it is very interesting and different to what i do. It will help me for sure in my work :)
    If you like, mate you can use all data from my Empire Mod as you find necessary :)
    Only please do not copy directly the personal of Kaucass Carrier - it is my real family that i don't have even in this life

Thank you once again :)
    Alexxassa Rubio

• [/img]

Right, a little update. I'm kind of done with the new systems, all the systems have been built and are finished. All the new bases, asteroid fields etc are all in. All the encounters are done, all the new patrol paths, hundreds of the damn things are done. All the npcs have been added to the new bases and generic news items are done. All the store stuff, equipment and commodities are in.The only thing i have left are custom news items, which i have to think up and getting the pricing right for the base commodities, this is going to take time and fry my brain, but it will be done I'd say about 90% finished now...

• nobody had any doubts that you are wasting energy

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• Just wait until it turns on the american continent and see... you will be enlightened.

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• more interesting... is there light in north korea?

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• Its going off topic but... Only the one light shining off the holy supreme commander in chief democratic president, of course. Maybe from his bronze statues too...

Still, mod looks promising xD