X4 Announcement ?

There are 5 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by SWAT_OP-R8R.

• Looks like the public wet dream of every space sim player... fly any and every ship (even GTA style enter any ship parked? lol), open building of bases not limited to trees, walking around enjoying your creations... hopefully theres not a limit on how big a station can go though, but remembering X games the limit will be big enough if theres any. As well as faction favoritizing, wonder if you can completely wipe a faction out of the universe.

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• I see many improvments that i like and I see some stuff in there that I didnt like when playing XRebirth.

Character animations is one of these things that they should do better. Also the movement on the stations looks sub-optimal.
    It looks more like having a "spectator mode" than actually walking around.
    That wasnt really the strength of X-Rebirth and it also doesnt seem to be a strenght in X4.

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• It said alpha footage so maybe it will get better, things like how camera moves are just details I think, lets hope what they say is in there works properly instead lol

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• Could be. I just think it looks very like x rebirth. Also the interface didnt change much.

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!