Missing jump gate

There are 2 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by firedrake1988.

• So while playing through SP I checked out the custodian system from the jump gate in New York. Later on I was hunting in that system and now the gate is just missing. It still shows on my map but is not in the game world anymore.

• During SP campaign missions (which are scripted) is this gate and more other (leading for example to crossfire systems) removed. You should not be there because these systems will be revealed to you much later through the storyline. Is strongly advised do not use gate to Custodian in early stages of SP campaign, this gate is active only when you are in-between missions and once you will advance (lvl up) and campaign get automatically active, you can be stuck in place where is not possible continue in campaign (gates leading back will vanish).

• Okay, thanks. Although now I'm having a different issue. During the chapter 2 mission, we get attacked by a nomad strike cruiser and interceptors. After a bit the Osiris joins and we are supposed to dock with it. The problem is that even after docking, I getting the timer warning and once it runs out, I fail the mission.

Edit: Nevermind, a mission reset fixed the problem. Thanks again!