Unable to Locate BPA Newgate

There are 3 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by ringotwin.

• I've hit a rather annoying roadblock! I am unable to locate BPA Newgate prison in the Manchester System. :( This is very upsetting since I've chosen selling prisoner pods as my main source of income. I know exactly where the prison is supposed to be and have been all over the area. I even found information suggesting a different location for Newgate, but it proved incorrect. I could really use some help with this. Has it moved? Is it really bugged out and gone for me? if so is there any way I can bring it back or use some kind of workaround to sell my pods and make my money?

• In future cases, try looking up Patrol Path map, a valuable tool for an explorer.
    There's also a Wiki in here and it offers maps for most systems, but last time I checked not all of them are up to date and watch out for spoilers.

"Across the savage skies and through the fissures in the fields,
    The rumble of the engines and the trundle of the wheels,
    Through hell and horror trudge and yet their spirits never yield.
    Will they sing of these forsaken pawns of war?"
    -Miracle Of Sound, "Pawns of War".

• BPANewgate is my Favorite Prison because of the friendly NPCs all aroud it.
    I use it all the time, when I am in Brettonia. excuse any typos and spell errors. :) :)

==========================???:?::!::?:(HiRUGAs' WEB) :?::!::?:???=========================

Red Red White Center @Sun Exit Red Green Red Orange White Center & Your Out ..........End of Line :) :)