Destiny 2 review?

There are 22 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by SWAT_OP-R8R.

• Nightfalls usually are a bit harder than heroic strikes. They have 5 minutes less time to complete and here and there are enemies that bear more and can deal more damage. Especially the time factor makes it harder. If you dont have 5 or 6 minutes left in normal strikes you barely will be able to do the nightfall strikes. If you decice to join a nightfall then you could be sure that you will get players know how to do it - more or less. Nonetheless communication really can help here.

signature.png

• none of the heroic strikes i have played (so far 9 matches) had a timer
    so I dont know how to compare

I also wonder how heroic adventures fit into that picture.
    I ran through multiple solo... but had my problems with the 5mins timer at the end of them

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• Ok since yesterday the Iron Banner event started and putting aside the fact that I got a bunch of tokens I am mildly confused about certain stuff that happend during the matches I played.

Firstly the way I understand the game mode is that you get a kill bonus depending on how many flags you hold. Surprisingly this mechanic didnt apply multiple times yesterday. Even when my team had all flags under control and a running powerplay my kills often were just worth one point instead of 4 points. At the same time I observed multiple times how opponent teams which were way back with their score all of a sudden increased this score by 10-20 points within just seconds. Bug or do I misunderstand how this is supposed to work?
    It is frustrating to work for every single point and having an advantage throughout the entire match and then just 1-2 minutes before the end the opponents all of a sudden get lots of points and even win.

Also confusing to me is how some other players are able to kill me with just one shot.
    Yeah, I know about precision shots.. and I always try to do such but I never manage to kill others with just one shot, no matter which weapon type I use. Auto rifles, scout rifles, impulse rifles, side arms... all of them require at least 3 head shots for me to kill somebody. Same applies to melee combat. Most of the time I require 3 punches to kill somebody while at the same time opponents kill me with just 2 punches and sometimes just one single punch (even when my health is full).
    Since the powerlevel does not matter in these matches I really have problems to understand what is going on in specific PVP runs. There shouldnt be such a big difference considering that I already have high resiliance.

I am certainly not the best player but I am also not bad... I just have the feeling that against some players I stand no chance because they had an advantage that I can not understand.

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!