Account Banned once more

There are 15 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by (IOC)Wanderer.

• Howdy.

Got the same problem once more . twice kicked on same char( Macom.Reynods) in Bering Pacifica Base. Switched char for MaLcoLm.ReynoLds and Kicked from server by flying around in NY.
    Got crappy Int conection (LTE). Is this the Kicking reason? Or maybe doing something wrong with trading BMGs?

Thx in advance for Help and sugestions.

Chars:
    Malcolm.ReynoLds

• signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• Lokking at this a couple of minutes... didnt help me. Sorry, but this codes does not say anything to me :S Opr8ter could U translate please :saint:

Chars:
    Malcolm.ReynoLds

• 12/16/2017 08:46:46 Possible cheating detected (id=D68F691A:9C4210F2 dacom signature fault detected: expected=4410D530 received=D8E69E8F) by BioAngel(23-6372de0b)(d35ce0f0-7b7734fb-70a2302c-41850d3e) [ 75.152.79.101]

Can only see this section. With other IP... and some strange Name? (BioAngel)

Chars:
    Malcolm.ReynoLds

bad installation

signew.jpg

Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• Ok. Understand once more a clean Install? To be 100% sure that the register is clean, should I make a clean Windows installation also?

Chars:
    Malcolm.ReynoLds

• Hello Cpt Reynolds,
    you could also try to fix your current installation:
    - make sure that "read-only" attribute is removed;
    - make sure that Freelancer folder is added to anti-virus exceptions;
    - make sure that Freelancer is added to firewall exceptions;
    - make sure current time is not near 06:00am servertime (in order to avoid market bugs);
    - launch the game, let the updates finish and see if your chars still get kicked.

Hope this helps!

• Howdy Pilots.
    Thanks a lot for the Advices. Already have made today a fresh installation of Win 7 Ultimate. Orginal Install of Freelancer. MM 1.31 , CF2 install.
    Now will try to start CF will see, however just at the begining got an error with missing MSVCR100.dll . Installed:
    Download Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package (x86) from Official Microsoft
    Download CenterDownload Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 SP1 Redistributable Package (x86) from Official Microsoft Download Center

Hopefully now... :salutes

If server will be still kicking me out, will try, ofcourse Your advices.

Chars:
    Malcolm.ReynoLds

• still a broken installation

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• Hello @MalcolmReynolds , one quite important thing: are you using original vanilla freelancer for base game installation? I know there are some "free" versions over the net, but some of them have corrupted/changed vanilla files which are not overwritten by CF mod and this results into "bad install" issues. (it happened before, and such issue source were confirmed)

• Howdy.
    yes. Got an orginal Freelancer.
    Like i wrote, fresh win7, firewall down, no antivirus soft.

Only one issue i've had making Wanderers advices, couldnt drop "read-only" atributes on all files.

Chars:
    Malcolm.ReynoLds