Mod of the Year 2017

There are 6 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Michael.

• Mod of the Year Awards

Fellow Freelancers,

once a year we have the chance to promote our hard work and use this opportunity to remind players all around the globe that Freelancer is still a great game. Many of them have played it in the past, for many it is the first time they will notice it. The annual Mod of the Year Awards allow us to put the focus on Crossfire once more and also bring new players into the game.

Crossfire took part in the mod awards for meanwhile 10 times. And 10 times it was nominated to be one of the best 100 Mods worldwide. I believe we can make this happen again.

In 2017 we had two larger updates for Crossfire. The first one with the Dynamic Universe and the second introduced the Treasure Hunt.

In 2018 these features will be extended and I finally will also release new Singleplayer content as new bonus missions.

Please for vote us.

Just click on the logo above and give us your vote at Moddb.

Once nominated you can vote for us again in the finals.

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• ya know, i never played CF SP? Never bothered to get through the entirety of the original singleplayer. Can there be a Mod Launcher option in future that will bypass the first 13 missions so you start with a half-decent ship and a healthy chunk of change right at the start and pick up where the Vanilla campaign ended?

I've played the vanilla singleplayer so much back in the day, i got pretty discourage when i installed Freelancer to play the Singleplayer CF only to find i had to complete Trent's misadventures before getting into the good stuff.....

Edit: Of course i Voted for Crossfire for MOTY 2017. What are ya, stoned?

• signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• ya know, i never played CF SP? ...

:bomg::bmuhahaha::bmuhahaha:;) ... you can ofc use saves given by OP, or if they don't work just send me message and I will send you my own "manytimes verified" :) , but it is imo quite loss didnt look how changed vanilla appearance/possibilities with CF mod :)

• Hey, I remember how I did Ashcroft mission (and the rest of the SP campaign) in a friggin' Basilisk.
    I had to edit a savegame to get that, though, and IIRC the singleplayer now has scripts preventing such savegame manipulation. I've already completed vanilla storyline with Defender, Wolverine and Seahorse. I think I'll still go for Basilisk once I have the chance.

"Across the savage skies and through the fissures in the fields,
    The rumble of the engines and the trundle of the wheels,
    Through hell and horror trudge and yet their spirits never yield.
    Will they sing of these forsaken pawns of war?"
    -Miracle Of Sound, "Pawns of War".

• Lets get our families to vote too xD

Also, Ajay no need to share your SP cheating lol.

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis