Metal Jesus Rocks The Whole Wing Commander Series!

• [feedquote='Wing Commander News','http://www.wcnews.com/index.shtml#14032']Metal Jesus of

MetalJesusRocks

is back with another Wing Commander video, and this time he's here to do a rather comprehensive overview of the entire series. Anyone can cover WC1-4 and Prophecy on YouTube, but MJR goes further with coverage of expansion packs, Academy & Armada, the Privateers, Super Wing Commander and Kilrathi Saga. He even has both the regular and Premiere Edition of WC3, SNES & Sega CD ports of WC1, and both standard and Gold Prophecies. Last, but not least, Arena and the Movie get nods at the end. He's been at this for nearly a dozen years and has half a million YouTube subscribers, so it's really great to see such a prominent internet celebrity professing his love of Wing Commander in front of such a vast audience. Check out the new video below, and you can find his WC4 review

here

For many gamers, the Wing Commander series was our Star Wars for the 1990s...Its mix of space combat sim, sweeping intergalactic stories and Hollywood imagination was a treat for fans like me. It took a while to build up this game collection, but it's a part of my collection that I'm very proud of. So many great memories playing these games! Here is a look at my complete Wing Commander collection.

[/feedquote]