Can I change the main menu music?

There are 6 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by MuG3N.

• When I installed crossfire I set the main menu music to something I don't really like that much by mistake. Is there a way to change it without re installing? If not it's no big deal...

• i cant really give instructions how to mess up the game

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• if i give instructions how to modify CF then ppl will try to modify it ... even other parts
    I am not going to do that.

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• if i give instructions how to modify CF then ppl will try to modify it ... even other parts
    I am not going to do that.

Okay, I can understand that. If you send me a private message you have my word that I won't tell anyone else about it. If not then maybe just a little hint?

• We all know how long reinstalling can take, especially with my luck everything that can go wrong will go wrong lol... I honestly don't care enough to go through the trouble when I'm sure there's a much quicker solution. I've already tinkered with it a little bit myself, but I haven't quite nailed it yet.

Edit: Okay, with some help I've figured it out. And like I said OP, I won't tell anyone how, you have my word.

Maybe in a future update you could put an option in the launcher that lets you change the menu music and visuals from there, I think that would be a nice edition. Just an idea.

Edited once, last by MuG3N ().