Stargate Infini mod revival.

There are 5 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by (IOC)Son of Angmar.

• Hi guys,
    The last night downloaded the SGI mod and found that the community is dead, the site and the forum are down, no flserver etc. So had to setup my server to run it, so here is the patched flserver.exe for the last mod version(20217). Change the fie extension from .zip to .7z before extraction, put it in the exe folder of the mod installation C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Stargate Infini\EXE and run it in winxpsp3 compatibility mode to work.

P.S. if someone used to play this mod please enllght us if it worth it the effort to translate it to English if possible.
    P.S.2 download the mod here

Files

Edited once, last by axl100 ().

• This is c/p of the revew by the mod creator THOR38150 in The starport forum

The Various Options in the MOD -------------------------------------------------- ------------ - 130 levels by the experiences , Unique and never seen in a Freelancer MOD ! - Trophies ( Run several spots to gained XP) - Generators and engines evolutionary ( Each ship has three levels of upgrades) - Mining ( have resources that will allow you to get some new, interesting and very useful to build a base ) - Creating Base by players ( It is possible to create databases in all systems) - Reputation among factions ( managed by faction leaders ) - Manufacture of (weapons, resources , ammunition , equipment) With many other surprises , do not wait and join us ! - 10 factions - 55 vessels - 45 systems To join us is easy: make a presentation yourself. After acceptance, you will have access to download the mod and its launcher. Then you'll fifteen hours of flight made compulsory as [NEW] for the right to apply to the faction of your choice depending on space available and the response of the guild leader. The Factions Listed below are available on the Guild Mod Stargate Infinity. FACTION OF PROPERTY: Veterans Asgard Atlante Rebel Jaffa Tau'ri FACTION OF EVIL: Asuran Goa'uld Oris replicator Wraith http://www.stargate-infini.com Posted on: 2012/2/25 20:15

Edited once, last by axl100 ().

• I so wish this was in english lol the idea of being able to create bases and research upgrades and stuff would go far in making freelancer a more complete game in my opinion.

• I so wish this was in english lol the idea of being able to create bases and research upgrades and stuff would go far in making freelancer a more complete game in my opinion.

uhm, u know that we have that stuff in Crossfire? players (clans) can build bases and upgrades. check wiki article about Babylon 5

"There is no connection between truth and politics." Londo Mollari (Centauri Ambassador) londo.jpg

Dark Phoenix Clan introduction: link
    Sigma 17 Rules: link
    DP Recruiting Office: link

Events, Eventmanagers: link
    Event Rules: link

• On mod db it says on features list its English and French is this true if so I'm interested would love to give it a go and would you be able to ask THOR For me if you don't mind if not do they have any plans too create an English install ? Thank you dark ;)

Lost But Never Forgotten The Angels have got you in a better Place now Dad !
    - R.I.P. Angmar Witch-king 1955-2012 -