600i: A Symphony in Motion

• [feedquote='Star Citizen','https://robertsspaceindustries.com/comm-link//16082-600i-A-Symphony-In-Motion']

Origin Jumpworks

600 i

Adventure starts here

Adventure Starts Here

t o u r i n g

e x p l o r a t i o n

Style

A New Standard of Design

Rugged
    Design

Origin has built a legacy developing the finest in luxury spacecraft, that doesn't mean our ships can't get down and dirty.

The 600i's Explorer module is designed to handle the unexpected.

Visual
    Poetry

Origin engineers took inspiration from architects, industrial designers, visual artists, even musicians to find the perfect balance of form and function. To build comfort, luxury and innovation in one package.

Bold, elegant lines seduce the senses.
    For those looking to redefine experience,
    look no further.

Sophistication

The New Standard of Excellence

Extended
    Comfort

Built for adventure, by adventurers. Origin interviewed noted explorers to learn what features were lacking in other exploration ships, so spending months on the drift wouldn't feel like it.

Space
    Awaits

Navigate through the universe with confidence thanks to the 600i's uniquely molded single-piece cockpit canopy. Providing an unparalleld field of view, you will be able to see as much as you're being seen.

The 600i's robust engines and thrusters provide more speed than other ships of its class.

Innovation

Cutting Edge Engineering

A comprehensive weapons package provides the confidence you need to get you where you're going.

Your Journey
    Starts Here

The 600i's Exploration module features a complete set of tools to help chart your course through the universe from the brand names you've come to depend on.

Life
    Amplified

Take comfort to a new level. The 600i's Touring module provides a lounge area featuring all the amenities to keep you and your guests entertained for those long flights.

Details

Get More Information on
    the Origin Jumpworks 600i

Download
    the brochure

or

Open
    the brochure

Click To Read

STANDALONE SHIPS

SHIP PACKS

About The Concept Sale

The 600i is being offered for the first time as a limited concept sale. This means that the ship design meets our specifications, but it is not yet ready to display in your Hangar or to fight in Star Citizen. The sale includes Lifetime Insurance on the ship hull and a pair of decorative items for your Hangar. A future patch will add a 600i poster and then once the in-game model is finished you will also be given an in-game 600i mini ship model! In the future, the ship price will increase and the offer will not include Life Time Insurance or these extras.

If you’d like to add one to your fleet, they’re available in the pledge store until September 4th, 2017. You can also view a detail of the 600i in the Holo Viewer in the Tech Overview of the ship page, and be sure to enjoy the Origin 600i brochure.

As with every Concept Sale, we will also be doing a Q&A post. There will be a forum thread on Spectrum to take your questions. Make sure to vote for the questions you most want to see answered and we will be posting the dev’s responses next week. Look for the Comm-Link Schedule next week to find out when that post will go up!

SHIP NAME RESERVATION

As a special incentive, all 600i bought through the Warbond package will be able to reserve a custom name for their ship that is unique across the 600i chassis. Certain restrictions apply: this name must be a 32-ascii character limit with no consecutive spaces or dashes allowed. CIG reserves the right to deny names that violate code of conduct.

To name you ship, simply visit your hangar after purchase and view your 600i for naming options.

To find out more about the name reservation visit our spectrum thread here.

What is a War Bond ship?

War Bond ships and packages are a way to directly support Star Citizen’s continued development. Ships labeled War Bond are available at a discount, which is possible because they can not be purchased with store credit from melted items. Standard versions of these ships without the War Bond discount are typically offered for purchase using store credits at the same time a concept sale page goes live.

Disclaimer

Remember: we are offering this pledge ship to help fund Star Citizen’s development. The funding generated by sales such as this is what allows us to include deeper, non-combat oriented features in the Star Citizen world. All ships will be available for in-game credits in the final universe, and they are not required to start the game. The goal is to make additional ships available that give players a different experience rather than a particular advantage when the final persistent universe launches. [/feedquote]