Private Expedition

There is 1 reply in this Thread. The last Post () by Martind Forlon.

• So, Obviously we all know Cantana Focks is generally a loner. However, upon leaving the Sirius Sector, he longed to go further than most men have willingly gone. While waiting for Confirmation of a cargo delivery he was making, Commander Focks perused the galaxy map to find a system far on the other side of the galaxy to attempt to visit. After finding a nice system roughly 36,000 light years from Grendel, Focks decided that trying to make just a journey would take months and could face unknown perilous dangers from beyond The Bubble.

All that said, i'm trying to put together a small team to travel from the edge of The Bubble to Sploheau EF-T B32-62. Where's the best place to find or offer such expeditions

Or we can road trip to Beagle Point... I just wanna stand at the edge of the galaxy is all...

• Imo will be the best time for thing like this when 3.0 (3.1) will be released bcs FDev want upgrade basic game mechanisms and exploration is one from rly top in this regard. I do not know much exploration folks bcs this part of ED need allot free time and may be seen quite repetitive ... however there were already dome some rly nice updates, but I believe they can do much more. For this personal mission you may want start with journey to Colonia ( Colonia Expansion Initiative - Elite Dangerous ) and maybe look here: Things to see and do in Colonia? Colonia itself evolves in time with more players going there, FDevs added more and more starports to this region and also local shipyards and equipment is much better (advanced) as it was on start. 2.4 should add new things to colonia too.

With Thargoids lurking behind the corner (in 2.4, and beta 2.4 is ongoing now) can be travelling into dark with poor equipped vessel oneway trip. Personally I would spent some time and prepare some decent (and armed) anaconda for this in bubble where are (only) engineers. You not need aim on "god" engineer results, so that part can be done quite smoothly ... still it need time, bcs if you are not familiar with system used for them, you need much more time for it.