Campaign starting Issue

There are 5 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by SilverFox.

• Hi Folks,
    Just looking for a little help with getting into the campaign, or finding out what I did wrong.
    Have managed to install and run FL no problem, even sorted the No Disc Exe bit. Managed to get CF installed as well and have started a single player game to test it. (Note to creators :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: Just wish I had a graphics card so I could enjoy it fully.) The problem is that I can't find a way to start the campaign now. Have I done something stupid? Is there something staring me in the face that I'm just not seeing? Should I have finished the FL campaign before installing CF in order to get the extended campaign? When I start a new game in CF it just dumps me on a planet and lets me get on with it.

Any advice would be greatly received. (Unless that advice is to reinstall, in which case it will be grumpily received.)
    Cheers. Chris.

Probably should be working. Yes I really should be working. :00000441:

• Check if you have OpenSP active in the settings. What you describe looks like OpenSP mode, when you start the game in "freeplay".
    CF campaign begins after vanilla FL one.

"Across the savage skies and through the fissures in the fields,
    The rumble of the engines and the trundle of the wheels,
    Through hell and horror trudge and yet their spirits never yield.
    Will they sing of these forsaken pawns of war?"
    -Miracle Of Sound, "Pawns of War".

• Ajay is right, you should check that the tick for "open SP" is enabled or not :)

If enabled, disable it, and it will be all good :)

Note: CF campaign starts right after the vanilla campaign ends ( after mission 13).

• Hi Christhegoldfish, you need to replay whole chapter 13 (i.e. use last mission save in vanilla 12) to get CF SP story running. CF SP content is all inside chapter 13 which is much bigger as its vanilla version.

• Thanks to all, that was exactly the problem. New PC and new install and need to click a box. FL campaign started fine now. So long since I've done chapter one but here goes.
    Cheers, Chris.

Probably should be working. Yes I really should be working. :00000441: