Armada 2 Mod Adds WC's Heavy Cruisers

• [feedquote='Wing Commander News','http://www.wcnews.com/index.shtml#13930']The

Wing Commander mod

for Star Trek Armada 2 continues to make new headway. We

reported

on its resurgence after a five-year hiatus earlier this year, and Janos Miklos is back with some addition screenshots and news to share. Right now the Confederation and Kilrathi factions are part of a larger mod with a variety of Star Trek races, but the plan is ultimately to streamline the project into a conventional human versus kat setup. You can read all about the mod and download a copy for yourself

here

startrek_armada2_wc15t.jpgstartrek_armada2_wc16t.jpgstartrek_armada2_wc17t.jpgstartrek_armada2_wc18t.jpgstartrek_armada2_wc19t.jpg

Hello Wing Commander Team,

I just made new screenshots from my game mod and would be nice to publish these too on your amazing site. I really love Wing Commander and I liked to had the opportunity, back in 2012, to convert that Wing Commander mod from Star Trek Armada 1 to Star Trek Armada 2 using the Fleet Operations game engine.

Right now, the Terran Confederation it's integrated in a new game mod and can be download from here. In a few months [now partially complete], in that game mod will be the Kilrathi race too as a playable race, fighting against the Terran Confederation or other alien space forces.

Wish you all the best,
    Janos Miklos

[/feedquote]