Elo!

There are 6 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by |TSH| ***Tribbs***.

• Hi guys!

Just realised I should have introduced myself before posting elsewhere yesterday lol! Was chatting with SWATOP in another forum and he mentioned that the Continuum project was alive again. I was so exited I charged on over here and signed up to post in the project thread straight away haha.

I'm a huge Freelancer fan and have been lurking this & other FL forums for years. Completed the game multiple times and quite enjoy modding its graphics to take away some of it's age. I guess I can't call myself a superfan as I don't play any FL multiplayer as I've always been more of an old fashioned single player with most games. Although I quite enjoy watching videos of Discovery & Crossfire multi games. I've only ever mucked around with Crossfire but in the next year or so after I get a new graphics card I plan to play through all of Crossfire combined with my favourite Darkened ENB mod (hopefully ther'll work nicely together lol). I also have a 'Worlds of Freelancer Tour HD ENB' video series on youtube that I'm looking forward to adding Crossfire worlds to.

I can't program and I'm not much of an artist but I'm not too bad with pixel art and retro stuff so I try to help fan projects where I can. I'm the creator of Star Trek Doom & Quest for Glory IV 3D Hexen which recently got some attention on Rock, Paper Shotgun and PC Gamer which was a nice surprise considering the simplicity of my work haha.

I run a retro Freelancer Legacy gaming website that covers the official game and a lot of the big fan made addons I can find out there as there's such an amazing fan community here creating so much cool content. Will post more about it in your Freelancer discussion forum at some point as I'm always looking for fan help on spotting large scale addon projects I don't know about.

In the meantime it's good to be here! :)

BGx3xEC.gif
    Blake's Sanctum:

- Total Conversion mods: Star Trek Doom 2, Quest for Glory IV-3D Hexen, & Star Wars Civilization 2
    - Game Shrines: Age of Wonders, Babylon 5 Games, Command & Conquer, Elder Scrolls, Dune Games, Final Fantasy, Freelancer , Heroes of Might & Magic, Master of Magic, Quest for Glory Series, Starflight, & Star Trek Games

Edited once, last by Blake00 ().

• Welcome to SWAT :-)
    We will see us in space :-)

If you want breakfast in bed, sleep in the kitchen! :-)

• Elo Blake,
    welcome to Crossfire and its community here!

Yesterday I wandered in the Sanctum a bit, and that was a mind-blowing experience :ahahaha: (In terms of both site design and the amount of valuable info on it)
    May I ask where the music for Website News page comes from?

• Thanks guys. :)

Glad you like it Wanderer! It's retro style is loved by most but not everyone haha.

The music on the website news page is called Aurora's Theme from the French scifi action film Babylon AD staring Vin Diesel & Michelle Yeoh. The film was a universally panned box office bomb but I've always liked it, especially the sound track.

Here's the song on youtube:
    BABYLON A.D. - Aurora's Theme(Agnus Dei) (Soundtrack) - YouTube

BGx3xEC.gif
    Blake's Sanctum:

- Total Conversion mods: Star Trek Doom 2, Quest for Glory IV-3D Hexen, & Star Wars Civilization 2
    - Game Shrines: Age of Wonders, Babylon 5 Games, Command & Conquer, Elder Scrolls, Dune Games, Final Fantasy, Freelancer , Heroes of Might & Magic, Master of Magic, Quest for Glory Series, Starflight, & Star Trek Games

• Welcome Blake! Nice to see you here.

Gearhead10.png

[size=10]Cooler Master HAF 912 Chassis; ASUS PRIME B660M - A WIFI D4; Intel Core i7-12700F,25MB Cache, LGA1700; Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO; Corsair 16GB (4x4GB 2000 MHZ DDR3); 1NIVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 Gaming OG 12G Ti, Corsair RM 1000 PSU, Micron 256GB SSD (Win 11), WD Caviar Black HDD (640GB - Win 11 64), Samsung SyncMaster BX2440 (Digital)

The Personal World Clock

• Wellcome Blake, Hope to see Ya in Game :) Have Fun and Fly Safe

:salutes Fools Rush In Where Angels Fear To Tread :patsch: :salutes
    :salutes A Fool and Their Credits are Easily Parted :D
    :salutes Softly, Softly, Catchy Freelancer :P :salutes
    :salutes SMILE :) It Breaks up the Time Between Disasters :thumbsup:
    :salutes I can Only Please one Person Per Day.Today is Not Your Day And Tomorrow does Not Look Good Either :thumbdown: :salutes