ping rate

There are 3 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by SWAT_OP-R8R.

• talking to our clan members. it,s been noticed a problem with ping rates in europe. today at 5.00am s/t i jumped from 330.0.0.0 to 1009.72.6.0. yesterday it was 320.0.0.0 and jumped to 471.31.5.0.
    there has been noticeable lag in game also at different times. its been going on for some weeks now. are the telco,s there having some problem. i respect the fact i,m a very long way from the server, and while my ping rate is not crash hot it,s still playable. the ping is spot on when it leaves here and gets to germany. but from there it all falls apart. ?(:|

• My traceroutes have shown the same thing. My ping is 36ms until it gets to Germany, starts to increase until it is 184 near the server area.

Gearhead10.png

[size=10]Cooler Master HAF 912 Chassis; ASUS PRIME B660M - A WIFI D4; Intel Core i7-12700F,25MB Cache, LGA1700; Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO; Corsair 16GB (4x4GB 2000 MHZ DDR3); 1NIVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 Gaming OG 12G Ti, Corsair RM 1000 PSU, Micron 256GB SSD (Win 11), WD Caviar Black HDD (640GB - Win 11 64), Samsung SyncMaster BX2440 (Digital)

The Personal World Clock

• we have elections this year. the only explanation is, probably some Russian hackers are working hard, u know ;)

"There is no connection between truth and politics." Londo Mollari (Centauri Ambassador) londo.jpg

Dark Phoenix Clan introduction: link
    Sigma 17 Rules: link
    DP Recruiting Office: link

Events, Eventmanagers: link
    Event Rules: link

Edited once, last by Gearhead10 ().

• a better explanation would be that a fiber cable is broken and until fixed a slower connection is used
    ive recently seen how tricky that actually is and it could take from multiple days to multiple weeks depending where the problem is

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!