Inspector's Log 1 : The attacking of Sirius will be left handed!

There are 15 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by ExxoRush.

• Inspector's Log 1,there's nothing much to say...except for :

I am attacking Sirius and tax money,with no damn cops it is too easy.
    As long as noone flees ( i call them RP pussies ) that'll be left handed!
    The Mercenaries are unemployed.It is like a wolf attacks a sheep and
    the Farmer hadn't placed anything to protect them!Maybe I am new
    and I am not very good and you've got a chance now.But it looks like
    in the long term y'all gonna die or pay.The only thread I have seen was one pirate!
    HA!Do you really think that defend,which is a JOKE!!!,can serously stop me from bigger attacks?!
    And if the mercenaries are that unemployed like I heard ( for example the famous and active DP-Clan )
    I can hire them,to destroy your undignified remains.You're just scared!!!, I think.
    Because e.g. there is no JUSTICE!!!Hahaha.So,I think this Log should scare you from me.

And now please defend yourself,so it'll be more funny to slaught you!!!

with worst wishes,Inspector!

The real crime isn't that I tax your money,the real crime is that you don't use
    your money!

• If you want challenge, go for full-time cop rp play. You may learn few things doing so :)

• Well, looks like it is sadly true what you say :(

Well, do not expect any tax from me ;) (only one exception : when i am trading - yes, im not gonna run from RP at all :) )

• ... Seems like if you ask me CFPD and TSH are retired.HA HA HA! :cool:

... :) thing is, that there are many players which "knows" how cop should play his RP, while they have zero own experience with this RP. Then are some freelancers which have some or one char using cop license and only very few players which play cop as clan members (this means only cop RP). Imo is police RP the best from RP available on Crossfire server, but is also the hardest if you want do it aggressively. It requires not only PvP skills, but also enough free time, be stubborn enough, have good knowledge about all other RPs and crossfire systems is a must. I could easily point finger on other players and say what they do "wrong" when they do theirs RP, but this simply is not my style. If you want do RP on CF server, then go and do it all the time when you are online, it's yours fun and yours decision what you want to do as long as you accept that others may "interact" with you. If you follow server rules, then there is absolutely no one, who is entitled to dictate what you should do. If you think that someone do his RP bad, then try go for it and do it better, nothing simpler as that.

• You could be right Sir, personally i do not have all the infos about the 4 roles, but i think all he wants is some competition, someone to stop him :)

• Imo is police RP the best from RP available on Crossfire server

lol! I have a lot of tears in my eyes because laughing!

Pirate is the best RP available on Crossfire server.
    Reason? You can tax who ever you want! You can kill Martind Forlon where ever he idle (when he will play CF again).
    You are free, when you are a pirate!
    No one will have enough balls to stop you! Police clan? lol! Which one? The trader TSH-clan? No.
    The UR-clan? Hm, they are more often online than Martind Forlon, but not a danger for you.
    So, who clan would stop you when you are pirate? Let me think 5 seconds - no one (only another pirate, of course!) :-)

If you want breakfast in bed, sleep in the kitchen! :-)

• @RonaldoDaVinci ... pirate RP is easiest :P from all. It is also quite different kill someone in Arena vs kill someone after few hours of constant chase between sectors in Sol system. You come too late for RPing to fight me m8, my times on CF server are over. It was great, but there are now other challenges for me.

• maybe these pirates get more excitement writing all these big posts on here. yes they are trying to excite r/p, good for them.
    one main fact that seems to escape them, the difference is time zones.
    second the fact we have r/l thats more important.
    the repeated reminder that sever rules means you can,t tell people what to do.
    also tsh is not retired and you well know it.
    there is many aspects of this game which many players choose to do. not just to run around to please you.
    players are still r/p when on here. just because there not entertaining you do,s not mean they are not roleplaying.
    your entitled to do what you want just like others can. saying something is one thing doing it is another. :sehrgut::salutes

• It is also quite different kill someone in Arena vs kill someone after few hours of constant chase between sectors in Sol system

This is exactly what I tell every player who think her/he is the best fighter at all time because her/he killed me in Arena.

You come too late for RPing to fight me m8, my times on CF server are over.

That's much sad :-(

the repeated reminder that sever rules means you can,t tell people what to do.

I don't tell other players what to do. It is your choice :-)

second the fact we have r/l thats more important.

I have also a r/l. And you are right - it is more important.

If you want breakfast in bed, sleep in the kitchen! :-)

Edited once, last by RonaldoDaVinci ().

• Well, your fame will await you in the future Sir ;)

Hope we will meet again :)