Personal damage reperations

There are 19 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by RonaldoDaVinci.

• Today, I (|DP|Annihilator, |DP|Sathanas) had the privilege of meeting a notorious Pirate under the name of RonaldoDaVinci Aka: (Fallen)Negan.

Earlier, I was taxed 20M which resulted in a gruesome fight upon which RDV won. My dreadnaught was naught to his Chimera ship
    I fought him later on in my Cayman, upon where I received three Million off his head.

I will not stop until I reclaim the extra 17M I have lost to this pirate.

This is a personal stance for me. I will not allow other Clan members, other freelancers to fight this for me (Unless I hire someone for help ofc but won't be neccessary) This is my own fight, and my own reckoning.

If Mr RDV wishes to pay me my 17M in advance, I will forget (sounds petty over 17M I know but at least I don't multiply by 10's, 100's, 1000's...)
    Until such times I reclaim my prize, BRING FORTH THE WAR DOGS! :ugly:

And ofc, no hard feelings towards the Pirate as well :) Good luck and Commodore Dredd out
    :tot:

L+ Ratio

• Thx for this challenge!
    All other (Fallen)-members have to be away from you! You will be mine :-)
    You will never get 17 mill from me. But I will be fair to you: pay 100 mill to me (incl. tax) and we will forget this :-)

BTW: thx for my first pvp-kill vs. dn :-)

I fought him later on in my Cayman, upon where I received three Million off his head.

You killed me in the third round - I didn't recoiled during these fights. So was an easy win for you, in the third round :-)))

PS: because you already paid 20 mill, you have to pay only 80 mill now :-)

If you want breakfast in bed, sleep in the kitchen! :-)

Edited 2 times, last by RonaldoDaVinci ().

• I can't help but sitting in the cockpit of my Chimera and ponder...
    What brought this sudden taxing on? I think on and on and on and can't find a logical explanation... But I do have a logical conclusion...

The new requirement for me has been upped to 50M in light of the recent taxes and robbings of many freelancers, clan members and none.

"RonaldoDaVinci was a great guy, often helping the poor with money he had taken from rich and snobby traders. This was their main motto. The honest Fallen Clan takes from the rich and give to the poor."

The deadline will be met in exactly 24 hours, 50M must be paid to |DP|Lucifer, if this deadline has not been met, the requirement will be multiplied to 500M, then to 5B! Also, a personal KoS will be placed. Of course, this will be my battles, but anyone is welcome to join in the fun.

"Now he takes from the rich and the needy, he will tax any living Freelancer. Tax, loot or destroy appears to be his main motto. I will not stand for this, and hopefully others won't as well. But until then, I will be waiting for the small donation of 50M to the Lucifer, if not, then we shall see the consequences.

Commodore Dredd
    :tot:

L+ Ratio

• Welp, it has been 24 hours and yet I have not seen a transaction from the Fallen Pirate: RonaldoDaVinci.

I sit back in my Chimera 24 hours later and check the ship's transaction logs, a couple mill from a new trade, a couple mill off a bounty, but yet, none from the Taxing Pirate.

I said it once, and I will give no second chances (though I sort of already had), you failed to meet the deadlines for me. As for now, (Fallen)RonaldoDaVinci is placed under imminent KoS for me, and whoever else wishes to join, but I prefer myself.

I tell myself, what a waste of a good Pirate, now I will have to lay him waste :salutes

The new price is 500M, until then, you are placed on KoS for me

L+ Ratio

• Sorry, at this moment I have no time for trades. I have to hunt and tax other players :-)

The new price is 500M, until then, you are placed on KoS for me

Ok, deal! Until I didn't got 500 mill from you, you are also placed on KoS for me :-)

• The deadline will be met in exactly 24 hours, 50M must be paid to |DP|Lucifer, if this deadline has not been met, the requirement will be multiplied to 500M, then to 5B! Also, a personal KoS will be placed. Of course, this will be my battles, but anyone is welcome to join in the fun.

i'm in ;)

Dark is my blackness

• Wow! 3 vs 1! 3 |DP|Members vs 1 (Fallen)-Member! Sounds fair for me :-)

• Nice idea, but it won't be necessary ;-)

• Damn, i really envy your confidence sir (your skills too)

It's simple: this is a game! Some people forget this from time to time :-)
    It could be that you kill me, but it could also be that you can't kill because I better in this game than you.
    Important is that we all have fun (of course, I have more fun when I kill you :D:D:D )

• Of course, thats why i like this community :D nothing serious, only fun, so good ^^

One time, i will get you RDV, i swear :D (lol)

• I, Commodore Dredd stare out from within the cockpit of my Chimera after having a few intense rounds with the notorius pirate. Something in me clicked. This pirate guy, is not the bad guy I thought he was. The guy who taxes and bounties when he loses his tax seems to be no more. When he fights me in Arena, he is not too cocky or arrogant, but rather talks about his recent ship changes from Chimera to Hurricane. He's not too much of a bad guy at all in my recent eyes. Even when I die repeatedly from this guy, he does not gloat about it. I've decided to forgive him of that tax ages before.

However, a warning is given. If one does this again, he will not get off lightly after I blow him to smithereens!

L+ Ratio

• Thx m8. You are either on KoS for me. Fly save and live long.