Facebook Youtube RSS Digg
To use all functions of this page, you should register.

Personal damage reperations

Your access to this forum was limited. Overall there are 20 posts in this thread.
To read them all you should login or register or let you unlock.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More details

Personal damage reperations

Today, I (|DP|Annihilator, |DP|Sathanas) had the privilege of meeting a notorious Pirate under the name of RonaldoDaVinci Aka: (Fallen)Negan.

Earlier, I was taxed 20M which resulted in a gruesome fight upon which RDV won. My dreadnaught was naught to his Chimera ship
    I fought him later on in my Cayman, upon where I received three Million off his head.

I will not stop until I reclaim the extra 17M I have lost to this pirate.

This is a personal stance for me. I will not allow other Clan members, other freelancers to fight this for me (Unless I hire someone for help ofc but won't be neccessary) This is my own fight, and my own reckoning.

If Mr RDV wishes to pay me my 17M in advance, I will forget (sounds petty over 17M I know but at least I don't multiply by 10's, 100's, 1000's...)
    Until such times I reclaim my prize, BRING FORTH THE WAR DOGS! :ugly:

And ofc, no hard feelings towards the Pirate as well :) Good luck and Commodore Dredd out
    :tot:
    Never Fear! Lucifer is here!
    |DP|Lucifer, the ultimate engine of destruction is at your in-game disposal for a small fee of credits!
    whether it is to sniff out a dodgy cop, to track smuggler's, or even to destroy a pirate or freelance Mercenary

The choice is in your hands!
    Contact |DP|Lucifer in-game for any help related to above
    The charges may vary with his mind, but it will be no doubt a small fee for our troubles.

Contact him today!

:tot: