A pirates life: No More Mr. Nice Guy

There are 19 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by RonaldoDaVinci.

• Planet Roma, Purian Lake System, 24. June 2017.

I was sitting in the bar on Planet Roma and listen to the conversation of other people.
    I heard a lot of things, things about the honest (Fallen)-clan. But I don't like what I heard.
    They think, (Fallen)-clan is a weak clan, because we are soooooo nice. They think, they can fly save through the universe when only a (Fallen)-member is only, because we are soooooo nice.
    Well, it is time to change some things. Usually I don't tax players with level <70 (ok, when some dirty bounty hunter try to get a bounty which someone have set on my head, I taxed him before I killed him :-) !)

With immediately effect, no one will be save from me with level >=40.

With best regards,
    No More Mr. Nice Guy

PS: when I taxed you, your best choice is type /yes :-)

If you want breakfast in bed, sleep in the kitchen! :-)

Edited once, last by RonaldoDaVinci ().

• :salutesWow !!! RDV that IMO is a Bit Harsh Rank 40 + and you will Attack or Tax !! Bring your Old Mantra Down a Bit from Rank 70? But Not 40!! 55/60? :) That's all I have 2 Put in.. :police: :salutes

:salutes Fools Rush In Where Angels Fear To Tread :patsch: :salutes
    :salutes A Fool and Their Credits are Easily Parted :D
    :salutes Softly, Softly, Catchy Freelancer :P :salutes
    :salutes SMILE :) It Breaks up the Time Between Disasters :thumbsup:
    :salutes I can Only Please one Person Per Day.Today is Not Your Day And Tomorrow does Not Look Good Either :thumbdown: :salutes

• No, sir! If you have level >=40 you have to pay, run or die when I am near you! :-)

• It was a good choice for me. Today I got >35 mill with tax :-) :-) :-) :-)

• I got over 50 mill with tax within two days. Not bad :-)

• Ok, I am almost Mr. Nice Guy again :-)

If you have a lvl <60, you are save from me now :-)

• I guess 500k to 1mill is not enough for you to hunt somebody :D Jk, its a decent thing to do.

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• I guess 500k to 1mill is not enough for you to hunt somebody Jk, its a decent thing to do.

That wasn't the reason for huntig players with lvl >=40. Not money for me, but, may be, money for mercs :-)

• Ok, due a lot of players hide when I enter the system in which they are I decided to tax all players with lvl >=50! :-)
    Also a pirate need money :-)

• providing there not docked, for which they would be kicked of by the server.
    then is that not r/p which you are looking for rdv.
    if a player is able to avoid your money collection then i call that great tactics, and well done for doing so.
    not all your victims are going to be lame ducks for your pirate ways.
    you want it then earn it :zitat:

• providing there not docked, for which they would be kicked of by the server.
    then is that not r/p which you are looking for rdv.
    if a player is able to avoid your money collection then i call that great tactics, and well done for doing so.
    not all your victims are going to be lame ducks for your pirate ways.
    you want it then earn it

Correct, not all of my victims are going to be lame ducks. Some of my victims are sitting in a DN or BS. :-)
    Funny thing is, that always the same players left the game or sw to another char to be far away from me, when say see me in space :-)

Edited once, last by RonaldoDaVinci ().

• "Hi, Polly, you are back!"
    "Yes, sir!"
    "Where is you boyfriend?"
    "I killed him because he start to kidding me!"
    "How he started to kidding you?"
    "He says, he love me!" :-)

Ok, @all players with pirate license:
    With immediately effect, following Systems are my own areas for hunting other players!
    Texas, Colorado, Oasis, Sea of Shadows, Daedalus, Cortez and California system.
    Of course, when there are good trade routes, other systems will be also my hunting areas :-)
    If I meet another player with pirate license in one of these systems, her or he will be automatic on KoS for me.
    And I don't give a damn in which ship this player is.

There are a lot of other systems for a pirate to hunt. So, be glad, that these are the only systems in which I will hunt other players :-)