Maybe Reason get Possible Cheating and Discon.

There are 11 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Watanabe.

• Today i farmed Alien Organisms in Theta and Beta. Then i flow to Cadiz Base.
    I Sold the Goods and got Possible Cheating with Discon.
    I reconnected and found the Goods back to the Hold.
    I Jettisoned them before dock and all was fine after. Was able to undock without Discon's.
    I think if selling Farmed Aliens there might be a Problem and need to Fix.

People please dont sell "Farmed Aliens" untill Problem is solved.
    With the Aliens bought from Stations all is fine i tried that.

Best Regards.
    Wata
    8)

Women around there to beloved not to be understood.

• @Destructor-Nexus: Yes, it was the Reason. Yesterday in Weth was same Problem with Alien.
    @dented_ship: No i started playing After the Restart maybe 1 Hour later.

And next thing is that i think the Serveractivity is low because 90% of all new Players are banned because of those everyday growing Bugs and so on and dont find the Way to the Forum.
    I watched that the Last Weeks im on the Server. Last week was a 15+ Players Activity at the Maintime and now its the last days benear empty.
    My Fiance's Account is since 2 Weeks not Activated what is bad for us too (She sended Email to Swat and no Actions). She would like to join the Forum too as well but cannot because of that.
    I kept that Moods the last weeks for me. But now i ate enough of Frustrations and so on and said now what depresses me for the last days.
    BTW: My Account is Banned again. 2 Times Alien PC and Discon. and the 3rd Time i sold Pods in Texas. <- Same Probs like always and noone fix it.

Best Regards
    Wata

Edited once, last by Watanabe ().

• Let me throw in an alternative theory:

I am 100% sure that there is nothing wrong with systems, bases or commodities.

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• Bad installation? How can that be? I installed the Game on Monday complete new without NoCd Crack and without other Mods and so on.
    Can it be that the Mod via Manager dont INstall the Files correct?
    Installed Freelancer from Original CD. Then installed the FLMM from the Download-Package auf the CF MOD.
    Then installed MOD. I Restarted PC and Activated the MOD. Then i Restarted again and Started Launcher LAuncher did that 480 Files UPdate.
    I Closed Launcher again Restarted PC again.
    Also i run before i Play FL CCleaner 4.32 (Newest Version) to clean Machine. And restart Router Every Morning before i go to the Net.
    So the Problem cant be on my Side.
    PS: I never had so much Problem with a MOD like with this one ! FOR YEARS NOT! I reinstalled the Game+MOD on Monday day because after deactivation of the MOD via FLMM
    it killed my Whole FL install. Deactivation is impossible without kill FL. And there are Rumors that there can be something blocked by Firewall and so on *laughs loud about it*
    i can deny it to because all right for Gamefolders, hosts-file, connections are Allowed. PLease close that please will never report here again.Everytime when something dont run properly
    its because of the players and it is their fault.

Best Regards
    Wata

Edited 2 times, last by Watanabe ().

• 1. When I released the mod I tested the installation process under windows 7, windows 8, windows vista and windows 10. All tests resulted in perfect, bug free installations. So I have to assume that i didnt do anything wrong.
    2. The majority of the players also seem to have no problem with the installation of the mod.
    3. At the moment I dont know whats wrong with your installation. Point is that the client version on your PC checked the files and clearly confirmed that one or more of the files are not the way they are supposed to be (which is either result of editing or a bugged installation). This of course gets you banned from the server in order to protect the other players.
    4. What could be the reason? Well I dont know. Maybe its your firewall, maybe its an AV tool going nuts, maybe its windows defender, maybe its a specific UAC setting that you use, maybe its just a re-occouring write protection from a third-party tool. I dont know. There are probably thousands of tools and settings out there that could have negative influence on installation process and write permissions of any kind.
    The only way for me to find out would be to check your installation manually... but lets face it... we had other people before with similar problems and I never got the permission or chance to investigate further in this direction. Unless that changes someday the problem will remain because I have absolutely no other way to reproduce it.
    5. And that is a bit unrelated to your problem: The Freelancer Mod Manager NEVER was able to correctly deactivate mods. It always left behind trash code that potentially caused trouble with further mod activations and it also lacks a backup-routine for script-code that is essential for mod which offer activation options. Thats a bug in the tool but not my mod.
    6. Why did you not have more problems with other mods? Well, maybe the answer to that is simple: because there is no other mod that is as big and complex as Crossfire (not even close to that). While other mods consist of maybe a few hundred files, Crossfire is a giant mod with 8k-9k files, settings and features that exist nowhere else.

signew.jpg

Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• Well. I Reinstall new at the moment. Thanks for your fast response and sorry if i sounded a bit Rude.
    I just say everytime what i think and tell everyone when i have problem with them and tell everytime about my problems.
    My goal is just to find a Way to solve the Problems because i like that MOD very much and the Community here is Great too.
    Made some Friends here and thats the Reason why im a bit frustrated. And that your MOD is the reason for that all and talk bad about it
    was not my Goal and excuse me please if it sounded like that.
    I install now complete new and hope it will run for me. After uninstall i delet the regedit entries too to make clear all is away from machine.

Best Regards

• maybe you have luck, maybe the problem with persist.
    dunno
    like I said... the only secure way is to manually scan every file of your installation and compare the results with a bug free version.

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• unbanned

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,