PvP Competition

There are 189 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by dented_ship.

• I lost my next battle :-(

Me: 4
    DARK68360: 9

Congrats, m8

If you want breakfast in bed, sleep in the kitchen! :-)

• Hi All
    Ok, A couple of things I have seen here is that we have players registered for this comp that have not been seen :( Also we have a player thats withdrawn from the competion after only a few fights. My question is what happens to the points the players that have fought him got ?? As the rest of us cannot hope to get any points from fighting him. My thoughts are maybe to reschedule the event and a restart to get the interested players registered and the no show players out of the list, Also to a time when this connection issue is fixed as well. I know I have had some big issues with that and I do know that some others have as well. Please think about this before answering as to me this event just happens to have some bad timing at the moment :(

• dented_ship is right.
    Also in my opinion, it would be a good idea to end this competion and start a new one for interested players which have time for this.
    Of course, RL is much more important. So, I am absolutely not angry about the players which doesn't have time for fights in competion.

• Yes, was crazy - especially the double selfkill in round 15 :-)

And also thx for the great fights, m8 :-)

• Good luck, m8 :-)

I have to fight vs. Requiem, LRMK, Vishnu and Daka only :-)

• according to the table, 3 of the 13 participants didn't even start. it's a pity that Requiem as one of the organisators left the game (at least i didnt hear anything from/about him since the end of June). if these 3 participants won't fight any match before August, i will delete them from the table.

and here now is the question: is there any other player interested in joining this event? editing such a table is quite hard (only in source code possible) and i dont want to make a complete new one. in other words, we will probably have 3 free slots for other players. i could imagine that PirateSoul would be happy to join, but i barely see him online as well :/ and what about Scrat aka Azha?

about the missing fights/points with Destructor, i have already an idea. but give me more time to think about it first ...

"There is no connection between truth and politics." Londo Mollari (Centauri Ambassador) londo.jpg

Dark Phoenix Clan introduction: link
    Sigma 17 Rules: link
    DP Recruiting Office: link

Events, Eventmanagers: link
    Event Rules: link

• Another participant could be Athur. He is a good fighter.

• I also met with daka about a week or so...he could be still on his holidays, he told me that he will be back around August :)

No idea on Vinshu and Requiem atm