I am Banned sadly

There are 3 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Demonmegi.

• Good Morning.

In the morning i Shot Xenos in Colorado and Mined some Silver because the lane was disrupted. I docked Westpoint ... sold the "Silver" then i tried to dock Off and got DC. I headed to Huntville in Texas because of the POd i collected. I sold all there tried to undock and got again DC. i thought about what could be happened. I sold only the Silver tried to undock and again DC. tried 2 more Times all the time the Same. I need now an Admin please that please clear my Hold and unban that Account please because im not a Cheater. Server Message me that im Banned. Please Mainchar has now 80+ H Playtime and i like to play here.
    Thanks for read my Problem and i hope anyone can Help me please.

Best Regards

Sad Watalein ;(

Edit: Charname : Watanabe

Women around there to beloved not to be understood.

Edited once, last by Watanabe ().

• Hi there, I have unbaned your character :) The reason you might have been banned is if you were online and trying to sell commodities when the server reset, That could also be the reason for the DC's If the problem continues please make a post in the Bugtracker, It will then be looked into and sorted for you :)

• Thank you for the fast Help. Got no new Issues till now maybe all is fine again now *hope*.
    See you arround and *highfive*.

Best Regards
    Wata

Women around there to beloved not to be understood.