Manchester, England

There are 11 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by ILIYAN.

• Our heartfelt condolences, prayers and thoughts to all those impacted by the horrific attack against children in Manchester early this morning. May those that perpetrated this rot in Hell!

Gearhead10.png

[size=10]Cooler Master HAF 912 Chassis; ASUS PRIME B660M - A WIFI D4; Intel Core i7-12700F,25MB Cache, LGA1700; Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO; Corsair 16GB (4x4GB 2000 MHZ DDR3); 1NIVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 Gaming OG 12G Ti, Corsair RM 1000 PSU, Micron 256GB SSD (Win 11), WD Caviar Black HDD (640GB - Win 11 64), Samsung SyncMaster BX2440 (Digital)

The Personal World Clock

• My condolences for the families of the victims.

If you want breakfast in bed, sleep in the kitchen! :-)

• every day more shit in the world

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• My prays for the victims in Manchester.
    This was a horrible attack,which should break our moral.
    But we mustn't forget that this horrible actions only take place here, it takes place in Syria or Iraq every day,...this people just act for money or
    are just fanatics. I cannot realize that a human is able to be responsible for such disgusting,annoying,heartbraking and ununderstandeble actions.
    I hope these people will rot in hell and loose this war, the war all over the world, the war, which will split up the people around the world.
    Everyone MUST stay together against that terroristic organisations/people.
    I hope every injured victim is able to be healthy again and every dead victim can rest in piece in the believing that we won't admit more of these
    strikes against more innocent people.

• WE pray for the victims in Manchester England. (GOD GOT SOME NEW ANGELS TODAY) AND GOD WILLING, (THE DEIVEL HAS A NEW ONE ON HIS A NEW ONE ON HIS PITCHFORK!!!)

• I just heard it on the news now, my condolences and prayers to the english people, may God keep them safe and let's hope this won't happen again.

It's bad enough that the world governments created the terrorism by disturbing the Middle East region and now the innocent people are paying for their mistake. Unfortunately it will get worse and worse by each day, these terrorists are cowards to target the innocent people.

I just can't believe how fast this shit turned to Europe... anyway, sorry for my babbling ... my condolences to the victims and the english nation.

Edited once, last by ILIYAN ().

• my condolences with the victims.

this is pure satanism. may those devils go into deepest parts of hell.

“... Whoever kills a person it is as though he has killed all mankind. And whoever saves a life, it is as though he had saved all mankind.” (Qur’an, 5:32)

"There is no connection between truth and politics." Londo Mollari (Centauri Ambassador) londo.jpg

Dark Phoenix Clan introduction: link
    Sigma 17 Rules: link
    DP Recruiting Office: link

Events, Eventmanagers: link
    Event Rules: link

• :salutes Heartfelt condolences to all the Families and Friends of All the poor Souls who had their Lives Ripped away from them. These Maniacs who think that they have the Right to take Life away from another Human in Whatever Way that they want. Have No Soul. They do Not Pass Muster as Human Beings IMO! I could say more but I Feel that I Should Stop Now!!! If Only the People that Do these Outrageous Acts Could do the Same and STOP NOW ?( ;(:salutes

:salutes Fools Rush In Where Angels Fear To Tread :patsch: :salutes
    :salutes A Fool and Their Credits are Easily Parted :D
    :salutes Softly, Softly, Catchy Freelancer :P :salutes
    :salutes SMILE :) It Breaks up the Time Between Disasters :thumbsup:
    :salutes I can Only Please one Person Per Day.Today is Not Your Day And Tomorrow does Not Look Good Either :thumbdown: :salutes

• the thing that gets me is yes the violence is increasing, and the killing.but these so called heroes that kill mostly women and children instead of face to face with another man.
    very tough people who behead a person with his hands tied behind his back. they are no humans
    they say they do it in the name of there god. sure no god condones killing innocent women and children. who,s only intent is to disrupt the world. all they are is fanatical lunatics, radicals do this for there own gain. nothing to do with a god.
    and to finish it off. the biggest joke is they leaders hide in a hole somewhere while a foolish puppet do,s there dirty work. cowards not heroes ! !

• Edit: (Sorry sometimes I don't know what I say, so I didn't want to offend anyone).

But aside from that, there's no excuse in what they are doing. They are trying to scare us by going after civilians, but sooner or later everyone will answer to what he/she has done.

I can't do anything, but I can only pray that such a thing again never happens but unfortunately I don't see it getting better. So I hope all of you mates and everyone around the world to be safe and take care.

- Iliyan

Edited 2 times, last by ILIYAN ().