Trivial Knowledge

There are 221 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by daDraga.

• Okay, lets stay away from conspiracy theories.

fact is: the official statements about 911 are conspiracy theories as well. up to now they never presented any proofs about a guilt of ObL, who was in fact an employee of the cia --> "Tim Osman".

"There is no connection between truth and politics." Londo Mollari (Centauri Ambassador) londo.jpg

Dark Phoenix Clan introduction: link
    Sigma 17 Rules: link
    DP Recruiting Office: link

Events, Eventmanagers: link
    Event Rules: link

• an official statement is not a conspiracy theory. conspiracy theories are born from official statements. When 2+2 doesn't equal 4.

A common 9/11 conspiracy is that demo charges helped bring down the WTCs based on debris and the physics behind bringing a building down. The WTCs were built to withstand a 707 impact which technically was bigger than the 737s that were used.

Or it was strange little debris was found around the pentagon and the impact hole was smaller than than the size of a commerical jet.

The "Official Story" is that Saudi Terrorists hijacked 4 planes and rammed two of them into the World Trade Centers, One went down in Pennsylvania and another crashed into the pentagon.

If you want to hear a conspiracy theory, CERN in Genev, Switzerland which houses the Large Hadron Collider, is thought to have built a portal to another dimension, a time machine (The US Government has one too) and Many other projects you might find at a research facility such as Black Mesa (I call CERN the real life Black Mesa Research Facility)

Or another is that Aliens have already tried to take over the world, sometime in the 1950s and the US Government cut a deal. It also possible that a spiritually pure being from South America was able to enter a hidden chamber underneath the Sphinx protected by a wall of light. Inside this room was a disk 2 city blocks wide, 3 atoms thick with a symble on top 5 atoms thick. This disk is the oldest synthetic object on earth and can only be accessed through thoughts and consciousness. This lady from South America was able to use this ship and created a situation that forced the Grays to leave

But whatever. It takes an average of 364 licks to get the center of a Tootsie Pop

• Did you know, that one city on New Zealand have the longest city name of the world.
    Name is Taumatawhakatangihangakoauauotamateaturipukakapikimaungahoronukupokaiwhenuakitanatahu.

It's actually not too hard to pronounce if you live near there :)

And I'm sure they could've thought of a more simpler name for a hill :)

L+ Ratio

• @Portalearth a conspiracy theory is a theory about a conspiracy. now what is the official story about 911? a theory about the conspiracy of some saudis. since no official and indypendand investigation was held, it is still a theory. btw. such theories are common sense in each crime investigation but their name is then "investigation hypothesis". the overrated use of the word "conspiracy theory" is just to discriminate alternative explanations/questions/investigations/theories. and yes u are right, such things come from unanswered questions and official stories which lack of logic and proofs.

"There is no connection between truth and politics." Londo Mollari (Centauri Ambassador) londo.jpg

• fun fact
    almost every asshole was an employe of someone, some company or organization at some point

another fun fact
    the world does not miss OBL

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• 911Report.pdf

Now That right there is the 9/11 Commission, prepared by the National Commission on Terrorist Attacks Upon the United States. That is what came of the investigation led by the aforementioned committee at the request of President Bush. Don't act like you know everything because 1) You don't live in America, 2) I've done far more research into 9/11 than you have and 3) It doesn't matter re

I don't know if you're trying to troll me, but it's pissing me off regardless. Check out the Documentary Zeitgeist: The Movie. It's one of the best conspircy documentaries out there and it explains how the government and corporations conspire to control every aspect of your sheep-like life

Knowledge: If Cannabis was taken off of Schedule I controlled substances (same category as Heroin, Cocaine and Crystal Meth), the Pharmaceutical, oil and textile industries would eventually go out of business. Billions and Billions of dollars would be pumped back into the economy and lead to a financial surplus

• Did you know that prison escape is not punishable by law in Germany?
    German law maintains that it’s a basic human instinct to be free and
    therefore, prisoners have the right to escape jail. Escapes, however,
    rarely go unpunished because prisoners are held liable if they cause
    damage to property or inflict bodily harm against any individual upon
    their breakout.

BTW: the same law in Austria

If you want breakfast in bed, sleep in the kitchen! :-)

• The average fart can reach the speed of 10 feet a second

You are as old as the Universe itself due to the fact that Matter cannot be created or destroyed

When switching languages, multilingual people also change their personalities

In 1994, a 75 pound bag of cocaine dropped from an air plane and landed at a Florida Crime Watch meeting

L+ Ratio

• The warship type "destroyer" originally meant "torpedo boat destroyer", because it had lighter guns to deal with fast targets such as torpedo boats. Later extended into "Aircraft destroyer" and "Submarine destroyer".
    The Russian word for this ship type basically means "Squadron Minecarrier", because at that time Destroyers also carried torpedoes (also referred to as self-propelled mines).

"Across the savage skies and through the fissures in the fields,
    The rumble of the engines and the trundle of the wheels,
    Through hell and horror trudge and yet their spirits never yield.
    Will they sing of these forsaken pawns of war?"
    -Miracle Of Sound, "Pawns of War".

• 911Report.pdf

Now That right there is the 9/11 Commission, prepared by the National Commission on Terrorist Attacks Upon the United States. That is what came of the investigation led by the aforementioned committee at the request of President Bush. Don't act like you know everything because 1) You don't live in America, 2) I've done far more research into 9/11 than you have and 3) It doesn't matter re

I don't know if you're trying to troll me, but it's pissing me off regardless. Check out the Documentary Zeitgeist: The Movie. It's one of the best conspircy documentaries out there and it explains how the government and corporations conspire to control every aspect of your sheep-like life

am i trolling you?
    No, I am absolutely serious about that.
    I have enough that this forum is used to spread "alternative facts", conspiracies and other complete nonsense.
    I said it multiple times that I wont allow such a crap anymore, some individuals keep coming up with this bullshit just to randomly put the blame on people and countries, even in threads which have absolutely no political background and motivation.

I tried to be as subtile as i could in order to make a point which at the same time prevents any further discussion about it.
    Obviously it was too subtile for you (just like the last few times when I said "I wont allow further discussions going into that direction on this forum").
    And no... I am not living in America... I am living in a country that suffers by the long-term consequences that are caused by decisions made in America. As part of my job I spend significant amounts of time getting information and verifiying the correctness of that information. Ive seen alot of "official bullshit" and alot of "conspiracy bullshit" which makes me sceptical to pretty much every information.
    And please dont tell me that you are expert on that matter... you have made wild claims before based on stuff that was incorrectly interpreted and ripped out of context.

I have a sheep-like life?
    Let me tell you something about people.... most of them have a happy life... they dont care any unimportant bullshit that doesnt concern their lives. They are part of the society, they have fun, they care about stuff that makes their good lives even better. Being a sheep isnt a bad thing.
    And what are you?
    You spend your life with bullshit that worries you, that makes you unhappy and probably wont let you sleep at night. All the knowledge you predict to have has absolutely ZERO potential to make your life or the lives of anybody else out there any better.
    A scared, starving wolf that isnt able to stop the world spinning. Congratulations.

signew.jpg

Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• since we started with cannabis:

1. did u know that americans have more than 200 words for Marihuana?
    2. it is legal in North Korea o.O
    3. it can stop or even cure cancer :)
    4. since the legalization of marijuana in the colorado, highway fatalities have hit a historic low. wow.

and the most important:

• You are as old as the Universe itself due to the fact that Matter cannot be created or destroyed

Humm, the atom have an expiry date, be careful not to exceed the deadline

Nuclear Reactions

The strong interaction maintains the cohesion of the nucleons within the nucleus. It is the most intense of the four fundamental forces of nature (hence its name). It is characterized by the fact that it is strongly attractive at short distance (when the nucleons approach very close to one another), repulsive at "medium" distance, and vanishes at long distances. Since protons are charged particles, they also interact via Coulomb interaction. If the number of protons in the nucleus is large, the latter takes precedence over the strong interaction and the nuclei become unstable. The amount of energy which ensures the cohesion of the nucleus is called the binding energy of the nucleus.

To make simple and not entered in quantum physics with these complex interation,
    Atomic cohesion is the force that retains glued the particles that make up a nucleus of atom
    This force is great (the largest of fundamental interation in physics), may be over a small distance (it is stronger than the electromagnetic force)
    An atomic nucleus, consists of several positively charged proton (without this force there would be repulsion as
    Two faces of the same polarity on a magnet)
    In some cases the number of protons in the nucleus is such that the strong interaction does not properly stick the particle that makes up the nucleus, thus releasing the neutron (radioactivity) if you bombard an unstable atom like proton plutonium, Electromagnetic force (pushed by this operation) takes precedence over the strong interaction, it follows a disintegration
    Of the atom, and a neutron and proton emission, is the principle of atomic fission from a certain quantity
    Of atoms there is chain reaction

It must be known that the residual strong force has only a theoretical lifetime estimated between 100 and 150 billion years terrestrial
    We are often told of the end of the universe from an astronomical point of view; With our current knowledge, we can say that the universe will dislocate from an atomic-quantum point of view

The strongest force is the greatest fundamental inter- ntion, much more so than gravitation, for example, which is the weakest fundamental inter- ion (for example if one dumps from the international space station
    The gravitational force of all the atoms of the earth intercation of the con to the center of the earth
    May a handful of atom stop it on the ground.)

Here for atomic cohesion

To sum up, in 10^33 years you died

Dark is my blackness

• A single cloud can weight more than 1 million pounds.

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• "alternative facts." lol. Can't get any more alternative than the official report....

There are enough vacant homes in the United States to house the entire American homeless population

• "alternative facts." lol. Can't get any more alternative than the official report....

There are enough vacant homes in the United States to house the entire American homeless population

Come on PortalEarth, like OP already wrote: this thread have absolutely no political background and motivation.
    This thread is for fun, not for start a conversation war :-)

Ok, back to the topic:
    Do you know Godwin's law? It say: “As an online discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Nazis or Hitler approaches one.”

It isn't a law. It is ironic/sarcasm :-)

• 3 skyscrapers collapsed on 911 after 2 airplanes hit 2 of them. the third building (WTC7) collapsed because of a simple office fire (= official theory), a myth that never happened before and never happened again after that incident, although other buildings in the world experienced more intensive fires and for longer time than that in WTC7.

Y'all are so busy yelling at me instead of telling it to the person who brought it up in the first place

• PortalEarth: please stop off topic. If you want to discuss any conspiracy theories make your own thread!

Back to the topic: The sum of all the numbers on a roulette wheel is 666.

• Y'all are so busy yelling at me instead of telling it to the person who brought it up in the first place

calm down. i presented some trivial knowledge and u made a conspiracy theory from that.

btw. the capital of germany, Berlin, has more bridges than Venice.
    the largest zoo in the world u find in Berlin and it's called Zoologischer Garten.
    there are 180 museums in Berlin and on average 106 rainy days.