Summer update 2017

There are 26 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Gearhead10.

• Summer update is now also server sided activated. Much luck and fun with your updates.

One thing you need to know so far:
    After the updates have been applied to your BS you will be kicked from the server. This is required to sync your character again otherwise the updates will not work directly. I try to work on a different solution - until this is done this kicking stays in. Its normal and you're informed about it. After landing and applying the parts you have 10 seconds. You need to relog to the server then.

signature.png

• They actually do. I have looted a blue depot in Crallard twice.
    Moreover, if the depot spawns again, it pops up on your navmap again.

EDIT:
    Engine upgrade mounted on CNS_K719_Baneblade. So far it seems to be working, cruise speed is 600.

"Across the savage skies and through the fissures in the fields,
    The rumble of the engines and the trundle of the wheels,
    Through hell and horror trudge and yet their spirits never yield.
    Will they sing of these forsaken pawns of war?"
    -Miracle Of Sound, "Pawns of War".

Edited once, last by Ajay ().

• I never said that it is easy to get them.

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• Catching up, finally! I have the engine mod mounted on my Liberty DN Lawkeeper10. Speed now 599-600. Question, how do I tell if the weapon or shield upgrade is in effect?

Gearhead10.png

[size=10]Cooler Master HAF 912 Chassis; ASUS PRIME B660M - A WIFI D4; Intel Core i7-12700F,25MB Cache, LGA1700; Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO; Corsair 16GB (4x4GB 2000 MHZ DDR3); 1NIVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 Gaming OG 12G Ti, Corsair RM 1000 PSU, Micron 256GB SSD (Win 11), WD Caviar Black HDD (640GB - Win 11 64), Samsung SyncMaster BX2440 (Digital)

The Personal World Clock

Edited once, last by Gearhead10: Edit by NVM - when I did the search for Battleship upgrades it went to the middle of the thread. Just scanned backwards and found what I was looking for. ().