PvP Training | PvE Guide [2017]

There are 15 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by ILIYAN.

• PvP Training | PvE Guide

PvP Training:

Beginners - Done

Advanced - Coming Soon

Professional - Coming Soon

PvE Guide:

Starter Guide - Coming Soon

Equipment - Coming Soon

NPC Hunter - Coming Soon

PvP Training

Beginners:

Available Subtitles:

- English

- Bulgarian

- German (by Denne)

- French (by Dark68360)

- Danish (by SilverFox)

PvE Guide

Starter Guide:

Note: If you want to participate in the translation process, please download the english subtitles(see the Attachment files) and upload it back here or send it directly to me so I can add them to the videos afterwards, whatever works for you. I will be keep posting the English subtitles for each new video for possible translations

Files

Edited 15 times, last by ILIYAN ().

• English Subtitles (see the Attached Files) are available. So, whoever wants to translate them to his/her own language, please do so and then upload them back here so I can afterwards add them to the video. Aaaand you should probably say so here in a simple comment in order to avoid any misunderstanding in case someone is already translating them before you, although I wouldn't mind of course if two or more people are translating them at the same time.

You can just simply use Notepad in order to edit them.

PS: I will add my own language(bulgarian) later too.

Files

• English.zip

(4.4 kB, downloaded 9 times, last: )

Edited 2 times, last by ILIYAN ().

• Update: Bulgarian subtitles added.

PS: So please if you want to translate them to your own language as well, download the English.srt file and once you are ready, upload it back here so I can add it to the video.

I will later 're-arrange' the English subtitles because they are a bit long, but in the meantime IF you also want to translate them into your own language, please say so here (in case it won't happen any misunderstanding with other people from your country) and after you're finished, I will add them to the video.

• Updated: German subtitles added

PS: Thank you mate! :)

• Questions for the translations:
    3 00:00:04,509 --> 00:00:10,649 Most of you probably know me as "Cryzis" or "Iliyansky" nowadays and for those of you who don't know me
    Please explain last part from or

7 00:00:22,449 --> 00:00:29,609 Keep in mind that I'll do my best because I am not exactly a teacher and the experience cannot be taught, it is earned
    Don't you mean learned instead of earned ?

I'll do the Danish subtitles next week!

Great project btw :thumbsup:

CF RP: Probably smuggling something or exploring the universe
    EM char: Event_Manager_Silverfox

9248-cebc88b9.png

• You mean "Iliyansky"? ... that's just my nickname from my real name "Iliyan" (it is also written as "ILIAN") but the real one is "Iliyan" with the "Ya"(Я) which is a letter not found in the latin alphabet.

I said earned because if I said 'learned' somehow doesn't fit ... ya know? :) , but you can translate it as 'learned', it's perfectly fine dude ;)

And I really appreciate it for the translation! , the more translations we get the better :)

Also thank you for appreciating the project as well, the other two videos will be even better! (especially the last one - Professional, I will try to put everything in it and it might get to an hour long), we'll see. When I complete the PvP, I will begin with the PvE and after both of these are finished, the last piece will be the Manuals. :)

It will take some time, but I believe it's worth it.

• Update: Just to let you guys know that I will be recording the Starter Guide next, then Advanced etc. because I think that will be best, one video per category(PvP/PvE) until I record them all six, I might even change some of the names from the PvE category, we'll see.

• Update: French subtitles added!

And mate, next time just change ONLY the text, because I couldn't upload them due to the fact that you changed the timeframes and even the arrows, so next time just open them with Notepad, change ONLY the text, save it and rename it afterwards without changing the timing, the arrows and the numbers because YouTube already synchronized them perfectly. :)

But anyway, thank you so much dude, much appreciate it for the translation! :)

• Yeah it seems that it messed up the timing and that's why I couldn't upload it on YouTube.

Because it saved it as '.txt' instead of '.srt' format and it was and not only that, but it messed up the timing (the arrows, the spacing and even some of the numbers were messed up) as well, I tried converting it to srt but still wouldn't let me upload it because YouTube uses specific timings and since they were changed... I had to fix all of it.

So, it would be best if you just use Notepad next time instead and after you change the text, just Ctrl+S (saving it) and afterwards rename the file. :)

Otherwise these programs are messing up the YouTube standart and they won't let me upload it back as it was originally, so Notepad seems to do the job without messing up the time frames, arrows etc.

• Cryzis is an incredible PVP trainer. I've had plenty of personal sessions and the only thing that I can compare it to is crossfit...you just keep pushing as hard as you can...take the input...until you break through.

• Update: Danish subtitles added.

Thank you so much mate! :) , and don't worry man I am also having some difficulties in RL, one of which is my laptop's keyboard doesn't work properly (some of my keys, I have to press them several times until my letter is displayed) and I am going to replace it at the end of the month and that will delay me with my next video, but as soon as I change it I'm going to finish it and publish it, I've done half of the recording for it already.

And WELCOME BACK Owen! Dude!!!!, it's been a while my friend!!!! and thanks for the kind words .. it's really all about pushing as hard as you can, as it's about everything else in life, or... almost. ;)