Is anyone from Swat Portal regularly playing Star Citizen Onlne?

There are 4 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by SWAT_OP-R8R.

• Hi Everyone,

I have looked quickly through the Forums to see if there was an established Organisation or Group of Cross-Fire players for Star-Citizen, -
    however I haven't been able to find anything.
    So I have created this Thread to find out if anyone from the Freelancer game Community or any other game is actually spending any meaningful time on Star-Citizen.
    Also if you are spending time on Star-Citizen, what are some of the things you are doing Online?

Do you enjoy flying around in space, Exploring or doing FPS battles?

- ATOMIC

• its playable already?

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• Hi, unsure about this one, mostly sceptical views on SC from portal users. The biggest issue which I see is, that they asks quite big moneys for starting packages on "alpha"? game version. Unsure if I understand it right, but these are for only one ship, correct? For now I see it as P2W "game" and this is not my cup of tea, playing Elite Dangerous instead.

• I don't think it has come out yet as it's still in Alpha/Beta. The last time I checked it said "2017" with no specific date(as in month/day) and the only multiplayer that I've seen is just developers who are testing it before eventually releasing it.

• signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!