PvP Training | PvE Guides - Updated 2017 [Volunteers]

There are 28 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by ILIYAN.

• Hey mates,

I believe that I owe you a showcase about our work on the PvP Training videos. The first video is ready but that doesn't mean that I can't get some feedback from you, both positive and negative -> EACH is welcome because I want to make it the way you want me to since I am not making these videos for myself.

If you think that I need to add OR remove something, please let me know.

Now, as I said... the first video is ready, but it lacks two things before I am able to publish it officially:

1) Voice - Cover ( I need a native english speaker who can voice it over for me -> I will provide him/her with the information on what it needs to be said).

2) Music -> But that's already covered and it will be added once the voice - cover is provided.

I really need someone who is a native english speaker who will be able to help me finishing this(and the other videos) so I can publish them officially. EVERYTHING ELSE is covered (the videos, the editing, the music, the information, the assistant... etc.) ONLY voice - cover ... that's the only thing that I need in order to make these videos a reality.

So please... if anybody who is a native english speaker can help, please let me know. Until then, the videos will be on hold and most probably NOT be published officially at all because the Voice-Cover is the most important thing we need as everything else is already covered.

Here's the first video: Possible feedback:

1) What needs to be added -> Like more effects, arrows, etc.

2) What needs to be removed -> You name it.

NOTE: It doesn't have ANY music or voice-cover(because as I said earlier, we desperately need help with this) because it will be added later.

• Since no one has taken an interest for the voice-cover, the videos are on hold. Until the first video(Beginners) is completed, I won't be making any more recordings, because the video itself is ready and it needs the voice cover. I was thinking of adding a few more things to it, but generally is ready and it needs the voice - cover so I can publish it (I am not mentioning the music cuz I already said that it's covered).

And now for the truth... if I could have done it myself with the voice over, I would have already done it. But the fact that when I am recording my voice it sounds completely different(which is a common issue btw, just look it up in Google/YouTube) and I don't know how to fix that. Don't get me wrong, I happen to love my voice but when I record it, it sounds completely different and I saw the reasons for it on Google & YouTube, but didn't see anything about how to fix it, probably a professional microphone would fix it, but who knows... Could be due to the fact that I am not used to speak out loud when I am alone and I have a plan to try that with my best friend if it could work for the videos, but we'll see.

For now, without that voice-cover the videos are on hold and I won't be making any more recordings or won't be updating the PvP Manual (which is linked to the videos, as it would contain the whole information that I could think of and the videos just for showing the moves etc.). And again, don't get me wrong, I am NOT pushing anybody nor would I want such a thing, but when I said that I want to make these videos as best as possible, I meant it and a native english speaker is the best option for the voice-cover since these videos are in english.

PS: Just wanted to let you know in case you were expecting the videos

PS2(edit): Anyway, sorry for the disappointment.

Edited once, last by ILIYAN ().

• I've tried with the robotic voice, somehow it doesn't fit(the one I tried with was "Brian" from UK, since it was the best one I found).

• signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• Well, since there are no better options, perhaps I will use the robotic voice. This "Harry" guy from UK sounds just like the "Brian" guy whom I found days ago when I was searching for Text To Speech voices. I tried the US voices first but the UK one sounds more realistic and I think it will fit best to the video.

I will do the edit today and see how it will turn out. If I like it, I might just as well go with it, no matter that it's a robotic voice... after all we are not going to the Voice of the Universe contest. I'm sorry if I was a bit harsh, as I said before... I want to make it really good and I am not willing of putting text again (except for the subtitles).

- Thank you guys anyway and I will get right with the edit now.

• Update: Just added the first parts of the voice - "Harry from UK" (and still doing it for the rest of the video before adding the final part - the background music) and I think it will work perfectly.

So, I will try to finish everything today and even the english subtitles as well.