Hunger Games

There are 27 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Destructor-Nexus.

• HUNGER GAMES

The rules is easy
    During this event, everyone is docked to a planet,
    The EM will say turn in turn which will leave the planet and will indicate to him or go on the map,
    And those with each player (each player must leave the planet with maximum 3 torpedoes / missiles / CD / CM and 10 red crystal, but you can leave the planete with all your normal weapon (laser).

The EM will make a countdown
    and mark the start with a "GO", at that moment, make the most judicious choice, kill, hide and wait for the end (not the best solution), search munition, ...

The munitions will be available at the EM (he drop the munition)

Objective: to be the last survivor (possibility of being in co-op).
    During the event, each player can do as he wants, either to track the other player, to hide, or to empty the ammunition reserves, ... it's a player hunt !!;

Rules:
    - authorized vessel: LF, HF, VHF, BOMBER
    - not kill the EM
    - wait the instructions of EM
    - cloaking devices allowed
    - Once dead, do not return to combat
    -You are not allowed to hide in the Z axis (system height), it is remain on the system level (not below or above)

Location: many (but not a big systeme (sol)), systeme with nebula (possibility in jormdar now ;) )

duration: approximately 60min

Warning: we need minimum 6 player, and one assistant for the EM (for give the munition at the player)

Reward: survivor: 40M
    The one that makes the most kill: 25M
    Participant: 10M

May the fate be favorable to you

Files

Dark is my blackness

Edited 14 times, last by [DP] dark68360 ().

• Give it a try, result is hard to predict because no one tried it yet. I only fear a bit that ppl can have problem understand how rules for this event works (considering experience from BS assaults and many misunderstandings) and could be not easy maintain as EM. You also may need some way how to support participants activity ... if everyone hides +-100km up/down, it may take eternity. Btw, normal guns have no limit?

• Might i suggest Watching/Reading The Hunger Games if the rules seem a bit tricky

You mean.... people die until 2 yerks break the rules?

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• My First Point: The Rules Are Easy ???
    My Second Point: Rule Number 1 ! There Are No Rules ??
    So all the Other Rules are Null and Void :)

:salutes Fools Rush In Where Angels Fear To Tread :patsch: :salutes
    :salutes A Fool and Their Credits are Easily Parted :D
    :salutes Softly, Softly, Catchy Freelancer :P :salutes
    :salutes SMILE :) It Breaks up the Time Between Disasters :thumbsup:
    :salutes I can Only Please one Person Per Day.Today is Not Your Day And Tomorrow does Not Look Good Either :thumbdown: :salutes

• So the first event "Hunger Games" is now over

some things to be cleared or discuss....

if one of the opponents get killed by an NPC is he still there or is he out of the event ?

If there ar e the last two opponents in game one gets off is he out or still in in the time to give him chance to return ?

next time better take a smaller system ....

greetings The last man standing 8). or call me The Duke

"If your enemy is secure at all points, be prepared for him."
    "If he is in superior strength, evade him."
    "If your opponent is temperamental, seek to irritate him."
    "Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant."
    "If he is taking his ease, give him no rest. If his forces are united, separate them."
    "If sovereign and subject are in accord, put division between them."
    "Attack him where he is unprepared, appear where you are not expected."
    SunTzu - The art of War

• ok, we made this event without dark, since he had a sudden problem (something about going to hospital was told). i jumped in as event manager and tried my best. as i see right now, i made at least one mistake: the prizes i gave, were smaller and different from darks suggestions. ok, here now come the

results for the first Hunger Games in 31.03.2017 in the system Nephele

abstract about what we've done:
    - all players docked at Outpost Delta and sold all ammo except 3 of each
    - one by one i told to undock and i told him a location where to go
    - after all participants reached their destination, we started
    - while the participants tried to find each other (Nephele is damn big) i flew around the sun and whenever i met one i offered more ammo (i gave around 10 of each)
    - prizes were like: participation = 5 mill, 1 kill = 10 mill extra, last survivor = 15 mill extra
    - i gave a duration time of 1 hour

player kills time of death killed by prize
    (Fallen)*The#Duke* 1 survivor - 30 mill
    (IOC)Fencer 1 18 min Azha 15 mill
    Noob_one 0 33 min |TSH|*Trubs*Tribbs* 5 mill
    Azha 2 43 min (Fallen)*The#Duke* 25 mill
    |DP|Lucifer 1 8 min (IOC)Fencer) 15 mill
    pokeycarp5737 0 7 min |DP|Lucifer 5 mill
    |TSH|*Trubs*Tribbs* 1 34 min Azha 15 mill
    |DP|Destructor 0 - left us 6 min before event ended 5 mill

i hope, it is correct so far.

feel free to comment and suggest corrections for this event. imo it is really interesting, but Nephele was too big.

"There is no connection between truth and politics." Londo Mollari (Centauri Ambassador) londo.jpg

Dark Phoenix Clan introduction: link
    Sigma 17 Rules: link
    DP Recruiting Office: link

Events, Eventmanagers: link
    Event Rules: link

Edited once, last by denne ().

• I could not participate because I had to go to the hospital because of a violent downfall in mountain biking.I'm disappointed I could not participate in the first Hunger Games ( and more, it's my idea :'( ), how was it, well, not well, complicated?

and for nephele, i search a small systeme with not a lot of base, and a lot of nebula (for hide)

Just, the hunger games was a pretty nice idea, it's true that there are things that can be '' relieving '', like dying two minutes after the beginning, so the player has to wait long time; The system too big, ...

Is it worth it to organize another, more complete or not?

Dark is my blackness

Edited 2 times, last by [DP] dark68360 ().

• :salutes The Concept of this Event is a Good One! With a Small amount of Refinement! This Will be a Great Event!!! Many Thanks to Denne and Especially for Jumping in and Taking the Job On :salutes !!! Too DARK!!! :salutes I Hope you are Good Mate with the Doc I mean? This Idea that I Believe is your Concept is a Great Addition to the EVENT Options!! :police: :salutes

:salutes Fools Rush In Where Angels Fear To Tread :patsch: :salutes
    :salutes A Fool and Their Credits are Easily Parted :D
    :salutes Softly, Softly, Catchy Freelancer :P :salutes
    :salutes SMILE :) It Breaks up the Time Between Disasters :thumbsup:
    :salutes I can Only Please one Person Per Day.Today is Not Your Day And Tomorrow does Not Look Good Either :thumbdown: :salutes