mighty annoying :(

There are 2 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Kermit.

• it pisses me off, the fighting and effort in battles and you get hit by a random crash that cleans out your cargo bay. i have screenshots too with a time stamp.
    its a turn off when playing the game, when it happens especially if your cargo bay is nearly full. ohh well start again :( :pinch::eeeek:

Files

• screen1.BMP

(2.12 MB, downloaded 14 times, last: )
    • screen2.BMP

(1.92 MB, downloaded 10 times, last: )
    • screen3.BMP

(1.9 MB, downloaded 9 times, last: )

• You can "save" your progress with dock, log-out or jump to other system. In case of Haidar I personally would not try fill whole cargo in one go :) . I however agree that random crash can rise adrenaline quite high. On other side I know there is not much possible to do against these crashes bcs they are mostly related to client logging/logged to the server. I learned do a "save" from time to time to avoid bigger loses, its maybe less user-friendly, but its working.

• thank you for that. i,m not a newbie whom that advice would help a lot, been here a long time so all that i already do. constantly flying around exploring and patrolling and dock, regulary to keep bay empty of weapons etc only keeping certain pods i pick up on my journey. need to watch out at times who,s on too is another reason.
    i have 2 haidars in action most days and have not one problem in fact is the best fighter/freighter with right items mounted. it handles itself impressivley and puts a lot of the top fighters to shame. i have full cargo bays all the time stopping at prisons along the way when i,m near them.
    there has been a lot of random crashes recently, more than usual.
    the comment was it just pisses me off when it happens.:(