Is this GR RDV job?

There are 16 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by SWAT_OP-R8R.

• Today i am in Arena for PvP with DP-Destractor. GR RDV said to me come out Arena coz he wanna to tax me. I am not interesting when i am in battle with DP Destructor. Then he fined me really big cash.
    one more i told him dont talk to me when i am in pvp. i dont repest his message then he fined me again
    this is the rules? Can any one tell me what was fucking happened?
    P/s : i take screenshot

Files

• screen35.BMP

(4.32 MB, downloaded 26 times, last: )
    • screen36.BMP

(4.32 MB, downloaded 23 times, last: )

Edited once, last by thanhrui ().

• Hm, interesting that you upload a screenshot which I am plan to upload too!
    I am asked you before you PvP vs. another player!
    And you don't want to leave Arena because you wasn't interest in RP! Bad choice!

You shall read Arena rules again! It isn't a place to hide/avoid RP!

You don't answer when I asked you some question when I changed to my GR char!

And btw: first you wrote "do what you want" and now you open a thread because I did what I want to do? I hope you don't mean serious!

If you don't be polite to a GR you have to live with the consequence! Never say to a GR that you don't want to talk with him/her!

But: back to your question: my job is, that everyone have to understand the server rules! If you don't understand, you can ask a GR! If you ignore server rule my job it is, that you think about again about the server rules (just to be sure: read them again)

You are an experience player! So, I am really sure, that you understand them!

To make the story short: Yes, it is my job!

If you want breakfast in bed, sleep in the kitchen! :-)

Edited once, last by RonaldoDaVinci ().

• You made the right call RDV

Thanh, your screenshots only tell half the story dude. Of course you want to make it look like he just taxed you for no reason. But the reason is there in bold, white letters.

A GR is a server administrator. Our job is to enforce rules and make sure everyone is having fun. That is why they are players with more experience with the server. We have to hold ourselves to a certain standard as well. RDV would do the same thing to me if i refused to RP with him. It's pretty upsetting to see someone write "i don't feel like it" when you got all pumped up to tax or fine someone. Running from the fine/tax is perfectly okay. Refusing to pay because "you don't want to" is pretty lame. If you don't want to play the game as it was intended, you can gtfo Thanhrui...

A GRs word is final. Throwing a fit like you did without telling the whole story makes you look even more guilty. You are literally super close to being permanently banned with your shenanigans

• Do we really have to discuss rules?

well... ok

Arena, Cube Arena & Coliseum
    These are event systems and are not part of the role-playing universe. Players can use these systems for training, testing ship configurations and taking part in events. Players should not use these systems to avoid RP or protect stores ships. Players within these systems (eligible to RP) must leave if another player wishes to RP with them. The player must exit in a timely fashion though not necessarily through the nearest exit.

Cheating is defined as manipulating the game to gain an unfair advantage over other players. This includes the use of map bugs and exploits, scripts, macros and every other manipulation of the provided game/mod aswell as the use of multiple IDs at the same time.

Nobody has more IDs than you.... which you seem to switch within seconds and which often were seen online at the same time.
    Months ago I got screenshots from a player where you provided an explanation how that is possible.
    Two weeks ago I contacted you and you gave me another, different explanation.
    I am not sure which of the stories is true... all I know is that every two weeks I get complaints about you trying to avoid RP (very often by the use of multiple chars and different account IDs).
    I contacted you for a reason and to prevent that the GRs have to act. Unfortunatly you didnt really seem to be much interested to do a serious discussion with me about that topic.

And now?
    Do we really have to discuss about rules?

I am not going to make a decision against you, but in the near future I am also not going to make a decision for you... at least as long as I get the impression you avoid RP and server rules.
    That also includes my activities in unbanning your accounts (which happened almost weekly).
    Resolving the existing problems requires your cooperation and my good will.

"dont talk to me" is definitely not a valid answer to a GR request
    valid answers might be "yes", "just a moment", "please give me a second" or anything else that has a respectful sound

A GR is a server administrator.

not really, no
    but im not in the mood to discuss such minor details

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• RDV said he asked me b4 i did pvp, its wrong. I was fighting with AS Soul, RDV was in Arena to, he know this. But Soul gone suddently, seems he got crash or something like that and i was wating him back. what RDV said is just his thinking.
    i dont try to avoid RP in this case bcs i dont know this rules. i gave you all a apologise and i dont believe this GR bcs he gave me many rule which is wrong when i asked him . RDV said Police/pirate can killed together only 1 time in 1 hour. when i try to chasing him by poilce char. then you think how can believe this guy?
    when i didnt go out Arena, i broken the rules then he fined me, it is ok. But what the hell when i must answer GR's question? if someone dont know English then he dont answer Gr's question the GR is still banned/fine him, is this good rules?
    RDV fined me when i avoid RP. i told to him i dont wanna to be in talk with him. I really dont want talk with this Guy for long time ago. seems that is my bad choise bsc he is GR. then i keep in silent then i talk He do what he want, i dont care when he fined/banned me. still dont wanna to talk/discuss, what do you think why i did so?
    OP, can you give me the screenshot i will give you exactly answer
    - another GR told me He is GR and he is in clan, then he will enforce me as what he want, he talk bcs i am freelancer, it look like i am craps player as many orther freelancer. I forgot make screemshot but i swear it is true
    PE dont talk so, you is still dont know what was going on, if i did some thing wrong i will take it.

• What OP uses to quote rules comes from here:
    SWAT Crossfire » Rules

If someone "dont know english" he has to try answering to a GR in any way possible, like google translate, not say "dont talk to me". This is only ok for other players, not GR.
    Yes, you can choose not to talk with Fallen RDV, your freedom to ignore or like "block" other players, but once he is in GR char, you can't ignore due to the rules OP quoted. When GR, he is not (Fallen), so no ignoring, and when (Fallen) he is not GR so ignore is ok (for rules).

What other GR told you sounds a bit targeted, yes. But if a player says something bad that you want to report (for example insult), you have to do it in private (NOT on public forum) AND take screenshot of words said before what you are reporting. Like if it was an insult, you have to show what you and him said much before the insult was made. Else people can say it is one sided, incomplete, invalid or even if valid and punished, it can cause conflicts between players later on. Scope here is for players to have fun, not ooRP (out of RP) conflicts.

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

Edited once, last by Michael ().

• Number 1: when I asked you to leave Arena because I want to tax you your answer was "I am not interest"! So, you are avoiding RP. I also wrote this to you!
    Number 2: you well know that I am also a GR!
    Number 3: You said "don't talk to me" to my (Fallen)-char. That's correct. Because you avoiding rp I switched to my GR-Char. I told you that you avoiding RP when you hide in Arena and you said "Can't you read! Don't talk to me!" And you wrote this to a GR!

i dont believe this GR bcs he gave me many rule which is wrong when i asked him . RDV said Police/pirate can killed together only 1 time in 1 hour. when i try to chasing him by poilce char. then you think how can believe this guy?

Number 4: That's not true! I never wrote this to you!

I really dont want talk with this Guy for long time ago

Number 5: The next lie from you! We often talk together in the past!

And number 6:

PE dont talk so, you is still dont know what was going on

When you complain about a GR in public you have opened a public discussion! So, don't say other people about what they have to write and what not! PortalEarth is also a GR! So, it could be that you messed with two GR now!

Edited 4 times, last by RonaldoDaVinci ().

• i don't talk because it's not my circus and not my monkeys. You got yourself into this. Time to own up to it.

At one point, I even reminded you to start being more consistent in your stories. Like everyone has a different version of what the deal is and that is of concern to us. CF has a past of people overusing and abusing IDs and their character locations so there was a rule was instituted to prevent this.

CFPD always had their storage in Tarsus. Admittedly, for at the time, there was one or two stores in NY so new players didn't have to travel across the galaxy. I was the guy in charge of the CFPD's Inventory (before the Sirius Federal Police) and have no problem digging through the vast depths of the internet to retrieve proof.

But telling me not to believe RDV just makes you look that more guilty in my eyes.. I'm the GR that handles the punk's of the server and you are veerrrryyyy close to having ME ban you just for being a disrepectful and lying person. I feel that ruins the game for everyone because we now have these big public discussions that, in my opinion, chases away potential new players. This whole thread is Drama. Don't be a Gunny. Don't be a PX.

This once again, is not my problem. Your beef is with Ronaldo DV. Have you even noticed me on the server lately? Don't bring me into your drama

@RonaldoDaVinci, I suggest you get as many Screenshots as you can relating to your rebuttles and post them in the GR forums. It wouldn't hurt :)

• Micheal
    I dont report anything when some ppls said something bad. I thought that was kidding so i let it gone
    Micheal. not in talk with GR is not allowed. But some one dont answer GR you will give him amercement? for my eyes this isnt good, lols No answer GR's question, in this case I will be put in the prison, funny
    For RDV. now you can ignore what you want bcs you know i have No screenshot. in my mind i know who you are. my advice? let think about what you did or what was your purpose. you dont must answer anything Just think it for yourself. You are win and as you told before and that is what you want too, i give up. i will left

Edited 4 times, last by thanhrui ().

• its ok PE. you have your thinking i have myself. I played this mod for more 2 years, so dont talk to me something is really far ago. How can you believe something when you dont know what it is? hard to know about people, PE.

• RDV i said i dont want talk you that not mean i didnt so you called that is lie?

Yes, because when you don't want to talk with me, why you did it?

• Ok, let's the story make short! You breaks server and RP rules, you ingored a GR and you didn't respect a GR. So, you was fined for this.
    May be you learned a lot of things for the future. If you will do this again: again, it is your choice and again, you have to live with the consequences!

• Looking as finished here, thread closed.

• i dont try to avoid RP in this case bcs i dont know this rules.

that somehow makes me curious about the other cases

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!