Lucky To Be Alive...

There are 13 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by [DP] dark68360.

• So I totaled my car over the weekend. A deer jumped in front of my car, I hit the brakes, my back end spun out and I crashed into a tree. I am lucky to be alive, I barely have a scratch, but my hand is very swollen so I won't be able to play for a week. Pictures are attached of my car, poor Revan, I loved my Honda </3

BUT...the engine took no damage :) I am buying another Honda for cheap because the guy can't fix his engine. So I will just take the engine out of my car and put it in his :) A blessing in disguise.

If you see the pictures of my car I attached, I am lucky to even be alive, and have no major injuries. Keep me in your thoughts as I heal. This is a major financial crisis right now :(

• Most important is that you don't have major injuries! All the best for you!
    :thumbsup:

If you want breakfast in bed, sleep in the kitchen! :-)

• good that you are ok

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• Oh, that does look complicated, lucky it went between the trees... good you're fine !

Wish you a fast recovery and good health !

Good luck

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• :sehrgut: items and cars are replaceable revan but lives are not. you are very fortunate to be alive to tell the story.
    here we face deer,kangaroo,s emu,s crossing the roads all the time and any weather. we have to be on constant guard.
    it was a greatfull outcome. :)

• Like you too, I have hit a deer in a van in my lifetime (However I was a passenger)
    I know what it is like to escape such a grave situation (As do most of us on here)
    We are all glad you have escaped this situation almost entirely unscathed

There are two things we value most on SWAT Portal: Crossfire, and our friends :) So like I say again, we are all very glad you are alive and have returned from this without facing Life threatening Difficulties

L+ Ratio

• Yes, you are indeed blessed. That could have had a very different outcome. Get well soon. It seems several of us have tangled with wild life over the years. An Antelope jumping across Interstate-10 in New Mexico landed on the hood of my brand new 1984 Z-28 Camaro. Just before it hit I thought, "what the hell is a John Deer sign doing out here in the middle of nowhere..." hit the brakes and jerked the wheel to the left and THUD. NM State Police said if I hadn't it would have landed on the windshield and been in the car with me. Someone was indeed watching out for me then and you this last weekend.

Gearhead10.png

[size=10]Cooler Master HAF 912 Chassis; ASUS PRIME B660M - A WIFI D4; Intel Core i7-12700F,25MB Cache, LGA1700; Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO; Corsair 16GB (4x4GB 2000 MHZ DDR3); 1NIVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 Gaming OG 12G Ti, Corsair RM 1000 PSU, Micron 256GB SSD (Win 11), WD Caviar Black HDD (640GB - Win 11 64), Samsung SyncMaster BX2440 (Digital)

The Personal World Clock

• Here is to a quick recovery m8 :)

Let us all be careful out there. :)

==========================???:?::!::?:(HiRUGAs' WEB) :?::!::?:???=========================

Red Red White Center @Sun Exit Red Green Red Orange White Center & Your Out ..........End of Line :) :)