Higura one more Time !!!!!!

There are 14 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Revan.

• So the next idiot go into the mousetrap "Higura" and yes i have seen later is Clan Sector and i looked for the colours of the anomaly s or the system of jumping but i find no way out .
    its clever but also nerve racking :sos:
    so there must be a away out of there for every help i am be very thankful :thankyou:

greetz amanpour

"If your enemy is secure at all points, be prepared for him."
    "If he is in superior strength, evade him."
    "If your opponent is temperamental, seek to irritate him."
    "Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant."
    "If he is taking his ease, give him no rest. If his forces are united, separate them."
    "If sovereign and subject are in accord, put division between them."
    "Attack him where he is unprepared, appear where you are not expected."
    SunTzu - The art of War

• oh come oooon :) it is funny, the first time :D i loved it, even that i needed an hour till someone offered me the trick. meanwhile i painted a schematic map and to get it complete i had to jump through every single jumphole in Hiruga.

"There is no connection between truth and politics." Londo Mollari (Centauri Ambassador) londo.jpg

Dark Phoenix Clan introduction: link
    Sigma 17 Rules: link
    DP Recruiting Office: link

Events, Eventmanagers: link
    Event Rules: link

• My first time there was in singleplayer (had no internet or so I think), I found my way out but after drawing a bit yes, and the music at the exit hole area was glorious and rewarding. I was in joy before even leaving it xD

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• micheal is one of the sensor echoes in Canis Sector

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• Something there for aeons, now kept unseen n forbidden due to the danger and great power, along with the rest of hidden secrets. Ok xD

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• So at first to Dark i know thats Hiruga talken 1000 Times here and i understand thats for you is boring but before i write here i have look in Lex and sorry i found nothing and no you must dont link to show me now where it is ... and know i hope i can write here in my own language some words and its not against the forum rules but my english was better for 10 Years :P

.... Also muss mal sagen seid langem macht dieses Spiel mal wieder so richtig Spass was zu 99 % an eurem Mod liegt und ja ich muss mich erst einfinden auch wenn ich das spiel kenne so ist es doch
    auf gewisse weise ein ganz neues also vergebt einem älteren semester wenn er nich gleich auf Anhieb hier alles findet allem voran die Sache mit Hiruga jaja so langweilig ....
    Deswegen hoffe ich ihr habt hier ein wenig nachsicht mit mir und vor allem mit meinem Englisch is leider schon sehr lange her ....

Greetz Amanpour for the others use Translator :thumbsup:

"If your enemy is secure at all points, be prepared for him."
    "If he is in superior strength, evade him."
    "If your opponent is temperamental, seek to irritate him."
    "Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant."
    "If he is taking his ease, give him no rest. If his forces are united, separate them."
    "If sovereign and subject are in accord, put division between them."
    "Attack him where he is unprepared, appear where you are not expected."
    SunTzu - The art of War

• Hiruga was designed by me to introduce something special that is totally different from the rest of the game.
    Eventhough it is not easy to solve to some players at the beginning I am pretty sure the most people enjoyed this experience.
    Questions are of course welcome and so is help to new players.
    The reason not to put the solution into a public area of this community is to allow players to find their own solution. Thats something that in times of google and youtube barely happens.

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• My idea is to PUT the map indicating how to get out of the lexicon

Here is my map that I drew by hand a few years ago, hope it's useful for anyone who finds this thread! I remember getting stuck here, had to be rescued haha. special thanks to the DP clan for that <3 This system does contain the HF Champion Shield, one of the best shields in the game!

You may need to follow the link to see the raw image, but the post looks very clear to me.

Confirmed means I confirmed the route 2 times. I did not complete the map because I eventually found my way out and called it a day. I flew here one day, and just spent about 1 hour flying around to make a map for myself. Be careful not to die :) It's not the most accurately scaled map, but you get the idea"

[RA] Revan

[Republic Alliance]
    (click for system rules)
    A Galactic Smugglers Clan in a galaxy not far away!

Edited 4 times, last by Revan ().

• Spoiler alert, its not inside a spoiler :D

Good point! Thanks for reminding me, I haven't used the forums in almost 1 year! I have edited my post to put the image in a spoiler :)

[RA] Revan

[Republic Alliance]
    (click for system rules)
    A Galactic Smugglers Clan in a galaxy not far away!