It's been a while...

There are 11 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by [DP] dark68360.

• "It's been a while since I could hold my head up high" - Staind

Long time no see everybody, really long time. I won't get into the details, but life gets the best of us sometimes. I'd like to apologize to the community for the shame and disgrace I've brought upon myself for this. I'd like to extend this apology to OP, I made a commitment when I chose to start a clan, and I haven't lived up to it. I'd especially like to apologize to [RA]PortalEarth for his continued dedication to [RA]. I have many posts and things to catch up on, but it seems like he's kept things going somewhat.

By all means, his right to lead is undisputed.

I found my multiplayer ID in a notebook (thank god), because my old computer was destroyed in a flood (one of the many things that happened). I'm going to spend the next few hours trying to reinstall the game, the mod, and hopefully can get back on today.

I miss flying, I miss smuggling, and most importantly, I've missed all of you. I'm glad to see many familiar faces are still around. This is an amazing community, and I hope it lives on.

With Love,

Revan Oner

[RA] Revan

[Republic Alliance]
    (click for system rules)
    A Galactic Smugglers Clan in a galaxy not far away!

• WB m8 :) is god hear news about you!

There were changes some things for RA (included RP), but with your return it could be working in a good way. Do not hesitate PM me if needed, bcs there are ongoing my clan (police) activities related to yours clan system.

• no need to apologize
    welcome back

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• Welcome back!

Gearhead10.png

[size=10]Cooler Master HAF 912 Chassis; ASUS PRIME B660M - A WIFI D4; Intel Core i7-12700F,25MB Cache, LGA1700; Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO; Corsair 16GB (4x4GB 2000 MHZ DDR3); 1NIVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 Gaming OG 12G Ti, Corsair RM 1000 PSU, Micron 256GB SSD (Win 11), WD Caviar Black HDD (640GB - Win 11 64), Samsung SyncMaster BX2440 (Digital)

The Personal World Clock

• Thank you for the kind words everyone. I will need a few days to learn the events that have happened with the clan, so everything that is in place now will remain the same until then. I would like to thank those who helped with the construction of the StarForge, it looks amazing!

Though it was not planned, I will certainly incorporate my absence into the role-play story. Maybe I ventured to the depths of the Inner Core or Canis and learned the secrets of the universe? Stay tuned :)

[RA] Revan

[Republic Alliance]
    (click for system rules)
    A Galactic Smugglers Clan in a galaxy not far away!

• Though it was not planned, I will certainly incorporate my absence into the role-play story. Maybe I ventured to the depths of the Inner Core or Canis and learned the secrets of the universe?

Or you was the guy who found the bottles of Whiskey :-)
    No, not good idea because the 500 years are not over yet :-) :-)

BTW: welcome back :salutes

If you want breakfast in bed, sleep in the kitchen! :-)