Fall of Humanity (Crossfire 2.0 Remastered)

There are 3 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by LordRaydenMK.

• Notes:
    Significant systems used: Inner Core system, Ryssk system, Weth system, Omega-3 system, Dervon system, Hyperion system, California system, Hokkaido system, Chugoku system, Alaska system, Sigma-17 system, Sigma-13 System.

Significant bases/Planets used: Planet California Minor, Planet Devra, Planet Urbis (Fiction), Kyoto Base, Sidewinder Station, Oklahoma Base, The [BLOCKED] [BLOCKED] Base (Clan specific Base).

After the fall of the six invading races in the Milky Way Galaxy, the two races: Humanity, and Daam'Kavosh, went onto their own pressing matters. The humans desperately tried to unify their people under one significant banner of power, much like the Coalition has. However all attempts at this, has managed to fail. The Daam'Kavosh decided that Humanity was "Impure" and began to wipe them out due to this imbecility.

Several Houses were inevitable destroyed, Liberty, Kusari, Bretonia, and Rheinland, were devastated. Soon, the only systems left, were those used for resistance factions. There were six factions. The Dark Phoenix Clan, the Fallen Clan, The Steel Hearts Clan, The Independent Operator's Consortium Clan, The Trident's Clan, and the Merciless. There was also other Factions, but they were pirate and unfortunately, not in tune with the other factions. I was in with the Dark Phoenix Clan in Sigma-17. The last vestige of Mercenary power within the Resistance. I joined years ago, prior the Invasion. When the Invasion started, Alarms rung throughout the [BLOCKED] [BLOCKED] base in Sigma-17. We were briefed in what was going to follow. At this point in time, the Kavosh army already wiped off Bretonia and was starting on Kusari and Liberty. The Objectives were to save Liberty and Kusari at all costs, even if it means killing ourselves to ensure victory. However, it was no use. The Kavosh Pulse Cannon's erupted through our finest vassals and disintegrated them into Debris. Our Home, was vanquished. All we had left was Sigma-17. The other Mercenary factions did what they thought was best, and soon later on, there was an all scale conflict in Sirius and Altair. The (IOC) Clan were mainly untouched due to being neutral grounds with everyone. Soon, after a few months, everyone agreed, that instead of squabbling between themselves, they should take this up with the powerful Daam'Kavosh. Soon, alliances began to form, and pacts were made. I was sent on a recon mission in Chugoku to monitor the system. After a few days of Interstellar flight, I arrived in Chugoku. Everything in this system... was dead. No communications, no vessels in this system, everything was dead. I decided to scout a few sectors in case of anything. Half an hour passed, and then.. nothing.. again. I was about to give up and head home before I noticed a faint signal appearing on my radar. I scanned it

VRCOM REPORTS:::
    OBJECT TYPE: SIGNAL
    POPULAITON: N/A
    ARNAMENT: N/A
    PURPOSE: SIGNAL ANY WHOM IS ABLE TO PROVIDE ASSISTANCE/SUPPORT

Naturally, I thought I'd check it out. It took half a hour to arrive at the destination, it was none other the Kyoto Base. An old Blood Dragon base now abandoned due to the threat of the Sinister Daam'Kavosh. I docked at the old Space Rock with my laser pistol holstered. Not knowing the threats I am about to be included in..

[TO BE CONTINUED]

L+ Ratio

• I opened the hanger door that led into a really long corridor. I had to be very careful not to make a sound. At the end of the Corridor was a blast door. Obviously damaged but still operational. I pressed a few keys on the Hanger ControlPad. It slowly but surely opened to reveal a very damaged interior. Many objects in this room was severely damaged or destroyed. There were a few bulkheads still intact and strangely enough, an Espresso machine was intact too. I journeyed all of the way here for absolutely no reason apart from Recon, so damned if I was to enjoy a nice coffee. However upon activating said machine, it slid to the left to reveal a small rock tunnel. "This seems rather strange." I thought to myself. But I stepped in anyway. I walked for what seemed like forever. Soon I could see a red light at the end of the tunnel. I could hear some weird whisperings going on in the next room, but before I could thoroughly investigate, I passed out. Probably by a hit on the head with a six foot lump of wood, but that's just my hallucinations starting to kick in.

I woke up god knows how long after. Staring into the face of a Daam'Kavosh Drone. "GREEAARRGGH!!" That thing gave me such a fright, I almost suffered a damn heart attack. "GH^%DJH^__^&^#GHGD&__(*&@#(???" in some sort of archaic language. "Umm." I said puzzled. "What?" Then it raised it's voice at me. "HJG&^T__INDIT#(*&$__HKJHRD?" I was starting to lose my damned mind. "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU SAYING? SPEAK IN ENGLISH LIKE YOU DID IN OUR LAST MEETING!" I know I shouldn't normally lose my marbles when I am in a hostage situation, but you know the saying. You Only Live Once. Unless you get reincarnated, but that's not the point. Anyway, said Drone decided to speak English to me. "You could've asked, you know?" I looked at it with a sort of angered stare. "Why? Your damned nation pushed us to the brink of extinction. I think I have the right to be mad." It looked at me with a blank stare. "It wasn't us." My face was going red with such anger. "What do you mean it wasn't you? I saw those Pulse Cannons, I saw those Motherships. I saw those Bombers. All belonging under the Daam'Kavosh banner. It then also looked at me again with a blank stare. "Those were our failed experiments. Much like the Nomads your people sought do destroy, but couldn't. All you did was send them away back to use. Those ships you just saw completely obliterate the Sirius Sector, was the Dom'Novosh. A new race created by us." It then had a proud face. "Then why didn't you do anything?" "Because human, the Dom'Novosh are a tricky and sneaky race. They stole all of our data, our relics, our technology, then demanded our allegiance and freedom. Our own slaves turned their masters into their slaves." It then changed it's face into a very confused face. "We don't know why, but they are trying to exterminate your race. They have already eliminated the Coalition. They seem to have eliminated the Sirians too. "Which takes me back to my original question slave, why didn't you help us in our time of need." My face looked hardened. Like a combat veteran who was trying hard to remember the days of war. "Because using our technology, they shut down our gates, any way to transport ourselves to you, then they took us hostage and imprisoned us. We had no way to rescue our allies who aided us in our time of need." "Then why don't you help us now?" I ask. "If we aren't helping your now, then why am we here?"

A few hours later of chatting with a fellow ally, I set foot back into my beloved ship. My Iguana was a very popular ship back in the time prior the Invasion. Now it is a derelict design, much like most other ship designs. I launched from Kyoto Hanger bays and found myself neck deep in Daam"Kavosh fleets. Hundreds of Motherships and Thousands of Cruisers were scattered all over the system. I also encountered another type of Warship. The Annihilator. I scanned the ship.

VRCOM REPORTS::
    OBJECT TYPE: DOM'KAVASH WAR VESSEL
    POPULATION: 13k
    ARMAMENT: STANDARD DOM'KAVASH ARMOURY + RAILGUN
    DESCRIPTION: A MIGHTY WAR VASSAL 10x GREATER THEN THE STANDARD DOM'KAVASH MOTHERSHIP. CAN CONTAIN SIXTEEN CRUISERS, OR TWO MOTHERSHIPS. EXCELLENT OFFENSIVE VESSEL. ABOVE AVERAGE DEFENSIVE VESSEL.
    WARNING: DO NOT APPROACH SUCH A VESSEL UNLESS YOU HAVE A DEATH WISH.

Well that explains a lot.

Now, that we had the might of the Daam'Kavosh fleets, we might have the firepower to completely free Sirius and maybe Altair of the Dom'Novosh and free Inner Core of these enemies!

[TO BE CONTINUED]

Note: Next post will bring in a lot more action then being hit over the head with a very big piece of wood!

L+ Ratio

• Part 3

After docking in the massive Annihilator Vessel, A Daam"Kavosh drone led me to a meeting area inside. The Interior in this place was very unsettling. The walls seemed to be moving in the same rhythm as a heartbeat.. sort of. Anyway, I was walking side by side with the Drone when he speaks to me in Galactic English. "So Human, what's a great plan?" I looked at the Drone with a surprised face. "You mean.. you don't have a plan?" "Exactly. Why else would I ask you?" I started to think for a minute. Why would the most powerful beings in this Galaxy not know what to do? I was sure they had plenty of experience being Dominators of the Galaxy. Anyway I tried to think up of a plan. I thought all the way up until the Conference. All of the Clan Leaders were there and a few other human Representatives on one side of the Urgalak (Which is the Alien War Planning Table) and a lot of Daam'Kavosh on the other side. Many looked different from one another. Then after many minutes of Silence, a Drone spoke up. "Let's get this meeting to order." Everybody else mumbled, probably agreeing so they can get the hell out of this Ship. "It appears our slaves has broken free of their shackles and unleashed a wrath upon the insignificant race which are promptly called 'Humans'." There was a pause, then he spoke up again. "Why should us, as the most powerful race in Existence help your puny race?" No one spoke, then I decided to speak up for Humanity. "Because you as a race are also threatened." Then the Drone turned to me. "Why should we feel threatened?" I say "Because if they broke free from your prisons of Solitary Confinements, they may be more powerful then you think." There was another pause. Then I again spoke. "It'd be wise to initiate an attack upon the Dom'Novosh whilst they are pre-occupied with us!" It then spoke up. "All in favor of initiating a surprise attack upon our old Slaves, raise your subterranean claws/tentacles/hands. All of the Humans raised their hands no doubt, and only a few Daam'Kavosh raised theirs. About a 65/35 ratio was agreeing to attack the Dom'Novosh where it hurts. It sighed. "Fine then, how should this plan out?" I look at the Drone straight in one of it's six beady eyes. "Here's my plan."

The Human race formed a massive Fleet comprising of Several Battleships, a lot of Cruisers/Destroyers and an uncountable mob of Fighters. We had a small team of Elite Stealth Fighters sent to Sol. Where the main activity of the Dom'Novosh lies. It's been about a week since we last saw those men. I, inside of an old Liberty Dreadnought that was decommissioned years ago, decided to grab a drink in the Bar. I walked through a couple of long corridor's before I approached the Bar. I sat on the Bar stool and looked the Bartender in the eye. "I'd like a Steinlager please?" "Coming right up sir." Just as he had finished this sentence, the whole ship was plunged into Darkness. Then a small emergency light was turned on. I decided it was not time to have a drink of good Beer, but to grab my Fusion Rifle, a flashlight, and a couple of Bouncing Smoke Grenades and explore the rest of the ship for extraterrestrial activity. I walked down the Corridor the Launch Bay. I had only manage to just see the Launch Bay when a group of red things appeared. They were sort of hunched over with a single eye on the Chest. As I watched, I saw more of their Anatomy explained. One of them started sprouting smaller eyes all over it's bodies. Then it popped them out of it's disgusting body and they started rolling everywhere! "This is sick." I say to myself. I aim my Rifle at the enemy, then I thought, "why don't I scan it?" I take out my VRCOM pad. "Oh this is going to be sick." I aim my VRCOM at it and it begins to scan...

VRCOM REPORTS::
    OBJECT TYPE: LIVING ORGANISM
    POPULATION: 1
    CONTAINS: SEVEN HEARTS, ONE EYE, SEVERAL LUNGS, MANY ORGANS TO ACHIEVE IT'S SURVIVAL
    DESCRIPTION: A DOM'NOVOSH ORGANISM. PREVIOUSLY SLAVE RACE TO THE DOM'KAVASH, NOW ARE THE NEW WARLORDS OF THE GALAXY. INCREDIBLY ACCURATE WITH THEIR ION BLASTERS. DO NOT APPROACH!

Well this is nice. Incredibly deadly organism. Why can't the Daam'Kavosh create something weak for once?

Anyway, I try to sneak onto my small ship that is currently right behind those aliens. Then I decide to do something so incredibly stupid it's unbelievable. I jump out of my hiding spot and begin shooting those two Dom'Novosh, they were caught by surprise as the laser projectiles were plunged into their soft skin. They dropped to the ground dead. Then as if they expected this, a group of maybe four emerged from a hiding place and began to start shooting me. I managed to find a quick place to take cover before I get blasted to bits. I quickly looked above the cover to see what's happening. They were still shooting me with their Ion Guns. Then there was a pause. I looked above the cover again. They quickly pulled the trigger. Then it hit the cover spot with such a force, it completely blew it up and sent me flying backwards. Then, I quickly rise up from the floor, grab my fusion rifle and begin to defend myself. I move to the right, then to the left, and to the right again whilst shooting. Then, I had to hide behind something again, because they began firing their Ion Projectiles more faster. There was a ship literally right behind me. So I run to it and hide behind it. Then I realised what it was. My Custom Iguana. I quickly jumped in it without those aliens realising it. I quickly activated and turned this thing on. The weapon trigger was glowing towards me. Especially since the aliens are literally right in front of me. I quickly pull the trigger button and unleash a fiery volley of hell upon the Dom'Novosh organisms. They were blown back so hard it wasn't funny. They went straight through a sixteen inch thick Steel wall. "Nice." I chuckled to myself. Then I decided to launch so I could see what the hell is happening outside. I launched into a catastrophe. A massive Mothership was in the middle of the Human Fleet. It looked vaguely similar to the Daam'Kavosh, except it had vines stretching out to all of the Capital ships. "What the hell?" I yell to myself. This is the end of the Human reign. Then, I could feel a sort of intense heat from behind me. A group of red ships began to chase me with a volley of red projectiles.

Looks like I gotta run!

L+ Ratio

• This running, or flying was a struggle. My chimera was fast but not fast enough. Their red ships were flying around all over the place and always ended up tailing me. Then I quickly engine turned, looked them square in the cockpits and launched a souffle of missiles at their wings. Then I decided to use my guns too. My gattlings penetrated their hull and ended up destroying a few of their ships. Then I realised a wing of two or more appeared and began applying heat on me. "Time for plan B." Which was just me flying around all over the place. In the endlast, my only choice was to run. I ran further away from Sirius whereupon I entered the Unknown lands. Soon, my ships had emptied fuel tanks and was left drifting in space. There was nothing I could do. I can't save humanity. Then a miracle happened. Due to the Dom'Novosh needing the Nomads no more, they brutally killed them one by one, however a few of them have still survived. I only believed it very recently. I felt a strange unnatural presence on the ship. I turned around and saw something unbelievable. A nomad was staring at me, eye to whatever they see through. I felt relaxed. Like this nomad could save humanity and bring the Novosh to it's knees. However, there is one last thing it needs to do. It needs a viable vessel for the Incubi. Most preferably, a political or genereal leader. It referred to me as it's true vessel. The only one. I clambered over to the Incubi. "I'm ready." And I am sure it said. "Welcome, to the genesis of Humanity." I felt nauseous and god knows what as the Incubi slid down my throat.

I opened my eyes. I was still here. I wasn't moving however. My ability to move has been de-activated. Then, my arm moved, then I started walking. "About time you're awake." Says a familiar voice. "What the hell?" I thought. "Remember? You sold yourself to me to save humanity. I am your savior." I thought about this for a second. "And?" "And what?" Says the voice. "What happens after we win?" There was a short pause, then he resumed. "Either you die, or you're stuck with me forever in your body." "Ah I wish I knew the risks!" The snake replied "The risks for yourself is nothing to the risks of Mankind." I told him in my head to get a move on. "Right then." He skillfilly manoeuvred the ship to some sort of rock using his afterburners. Then he/I docked andthe approached a man. "Slitheria Identitie." Then I replied in some sort of language. "Mandrow xeriar." Then the man smiled. "Hello bonded pair, welcome to our headquarters." It wasn´ much of an HQ. Just an ordinary space station with blue and/or purple goo everywhere. "Please make yourselves comfortable." The man said as he walked off. "Well, shall we?" Says the weird voice. Those things have some humour. I guess this will make the hell ride a lot more easier to endure. After a while, we planned. Apparently my voice, is the leader of this whole operation. We were discussing a lot of major plans to do. Our new plan will involve Nomads and humans working together to ensure the survival of both races.

L+ Ratio