Happy New year

There are 18 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Thomas_CF1.

• i knew New Zealand is temporally before us but i didn't knew it is 2 days difference (we here still have the 30th ;) )

oh, and as we say here in germany: i wish you all a good slide into the new year :)

"There is no connection between truth and politics." Londo Mollari (Centauri Ambassador) londo.jpg

Dark Phoenix Clan introduction: link
    Sigma 17 Rules: link
    DP Recruiting Office: link

Events, Eventmanagers: link
    Event Rules: link

• Happy New Year Everyone!

Gearhead10.png

[size=10]Cooler Master HAF 912 Chassis; ASUS PRIME B660M - A WIFI D4; Intel Core i7-12700F,25MB Cache, LGA1700; Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO; Corsair 16GB (4x4GB 2000 MHZ DDR3); 1NIVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 Gaming OG 12G Ti, Corsair RM 1000 PSU, Micron 256GB SSD (Win 11), WD Caviar Black HDD (640GB - Win 11 64), Samsung SyncMaster BX2440 (Digital)

The Personal World Clock

• ==========================???:?::!::?:(HiRUGAs' WEB) :?::!::?:???=========================

Red Red White Center @Sun Exit Red Green Red Orange White Center & Your Out ..........End of Line :) :)

• Ok, it is a little bit early, but better than too late! :-)

I wish all a Happy New Year and all the best in 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, .... :-)

If you want breakfast in bed, sleep in the kitchen! :-)

• Since this thread is already here Ill jump on it.

I wish you all a happy new year, a wonderful 2017 full of joy, success and the complete absense of any problems.

I have announced an update for Crossfire to arrive late December/early January 2016. Obviously late December 2016 is almost over and on the early January 2017 Im still trying to work.
    Truth is that so far I have not written a single line of code yet.
    The 3 weeks prior Christmas are traditionally pure stress with X-mas preparations, Mod Awards and alot of business stuff. Surprisingly (to my surprise) Ive spent the days between Christmas and New Year with the renovation of my parents living room. Tomorrow either a serious hangover or coma is guaranteed.
    I'll try to catch up next week to get at least a part of the Dynamic Economy update released (if no further surprises await me).

Generally for 2017 I was thinking about adding a place for game reviews and previews to the Portal.
    Already in 2016 we were discussing multiple games and the number of interesting new releases seem to increase in the next few years.
    Maybe we will even find a way so players can sign up for specific games and play together with other community members. I dont know how to do that yet but we have enough time to figure it out in 2017.

Edit by
    Oh, and thanks for all your support in 2016.

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• Thx for this info! Hope everything will working fine :-)

If you want breakfast in bed, sleep in the kitchen! :-)

• Happy New Year m8s! :D:musik: