Last Call for the Labyrinth

There are 10 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by denne.

• Every person's nightmare is to engage themselves in things they have never done before. For example, a bit of pvp, or an inner core trip, but the worse thing I am sure everyone has tried, is the Hive.

A dense nebula shrouding a massive worm figure spiraling everywhere. If you manage to be stuck outside it, you are then met by a vast area riddled with mines.

No one knows who exactly created this weird contraption. What is known, is that is artificial, and some group or entity must've been very powerful to create such a monstrosity.

One day, David Metts, a veteran of the Crossfire multiverse was pacing in his private room, in his private base, that he bought for a few billion credits. He was wondering what shall he do now? He has fought with every faction, every freelancer, every alien... and prevailed. He has explored every system in the five sectors of the galaxy. There was nothing left for him to do anymore. He fought in the Nomad war in 802 A.S. "That was fun". He thought in his mind. He participated in the fall of the Invading Dominators who were seeking to overthrow a higher power. "That was also fun." He even wandered into Dervon system, just to have a good time hunting some Ancients. Now, he had no challenges, nothing new, no more... Until a week later.

David woke up from his luxury bed and tuned in on the Galaxy Radio. It was a standard day. Many Freelancer's in alien systems earning their alien weapons, and some traders in Hokkaido. "Probably that Ainu trade." David wondered. He saw a party of three people starting out. "They must be earning their keep." David chuckled to himself. Then he saw someone else. A new guy. He was in the Arena system. A system dedicated to training of local freelancers all learning how to dogfight, or manage themself in hostile territories. He decided to have some fun with him. He had his breakfast, brushed his teeth, and prepared his Cayman. He moved his Cayman to the base hanger. "Twinkling Star, this is EchoBird, do you copy?" Chimed David. "Roger EchoBird, this is Twinkling Star, where do you want to go today sir?" David thought for a moment. "Take me to Arena system please." There was a brief moment of silence on the other end. "Roger sir, opening dimensional portal now." He then could make out a small blue anomaly, around 10 hypermiles away from the base. "EchoBird, you are clear for launch, good luck out there." He used his maximum propulsion to quickly boost him out of the base, and into the Anomaly. After a small moment of rapid movement and an array of colours, he had arrived at his destination. Arena. He looked around. There was nobody in sight. "Strange, the comms are reading empty too." Soon he could see a massive black cloud with small streaks of white often appearing then disappearing. "Oh god no, an Ion Storm!" He quickly headed to Planet Issos, the nearest stop that was around. The safest place to be on is inside platforms made out of Steel, Iron, or Titanium, as they draw away the Ion Particles from the source. He quickly touched down on the Planet with not a minute to lose. He ran with all his speed into the Bar area whereupon the Ion Storm hit a millisecond after he entered. The whole Planet was covered in black...

"A Rose Leto please." David spoke as he ordered his favorite drink. He paid up his sixteen credits and began to enjoy his nice beverage. Seventeen minutes has passed and he realized that the Ion storm was still there. "Why is the cloud still outside?" Said a rather plain man wearing a plaid shirt and denim jeans. "Must be a long one." David says. Sipping on the Icy cold drink. "It's normally done after five minutes." Says the man in plaid. "Ehh, I don't run the Universe." David replies. "Ignorant bastard." Said the man in plaid. David didn't like his hostility. "I'm sorry, did you refer to me as an 'ignorant bastard'?" David asked. "Yeah I did, what are you going to do about it?" Said the man in plaid. He then pushed David a few inches, humiliating him. "That's a big mistake pal." David told him. The man in plaid chuckled. "hehe, I doubt it." as he leaned in for a punch. David carefully blocked him, and landed a hook on his right cheek. The man stumbled back, then came back for more. David then blocked another punch, gave him two jabs in the stomach, and roundhouse kicked him in his slightly lowered head, knocking him out, and almost killing him. David turned to the crowd of people. "Nothing like a bar fight hmm?" Everyone nodded, not wanting to mess with him. David chuckled and sat back down sipping on his drink. The bartender then told us the cloud was gone. "That's my cue to leave gentlemen. I bid you adieu." David says as he walked out of the bar into the launch platforms. He then launched and went out of the Issos Atmosphere.

As he came out of the Atmosphere into the brightly coloured system, he noticed an extra jump gate. "Strange, Jump-Gate to X-3043, and another jump-gate to Coliseum. However there's another one there. Around 12 hyper miles from his location, he decided to check it out.
    After half an hour of travelling, he encountered the Jump-Gate and saw the name. "Hive Jump-Gate." Something was wrong. Terribly wrong. But he has nothing to lose, after all, it's just a new adventure. He entered the Jump Gate anomaly and was sent into a monstrosity...

When his eyes cleared up from the jump, all he saw was flying pink bullets spraying onto his ship. "Arghh!" He exclaimed. He tried to take the jump back, but it was deemed unstable and not trusted to use. "Blardy Useless jump systems!!" He cursed. Unfortunately, no ship can use an unstable jump hole, everyship was invented with a Jump kill which disabled a ship before a an unstable jump. He decided then it was time to see this through. He activated his cruise engines and began to swim through the nebula of metal and death. "This whole thing is a tunnel of madness and anarchy." He swerved through the gunfire and flew through even more turrets. He spent a full hour of swerving and running through this labyrinth. "When is this going to end?" He complained. Just when he thought all hope was lost, he heard a familiar voice appearing in his ship. "Anomaly detected." His hopes lit up like a spark plug and he saw the gate at the other end. He sped through the end of the system before he docked and saw an immense concentration of light which almost blinded him. Before he knew it, he appeared back in Arena.

"What a day"

L+ Ratio

• <p>

You Can say that again &quot;What a Day&quot; The Hive Needs practice That's for sure, take your eyes off your direction for a minuite and you end up back at the starting gateand you can't leave. &quot;what a race&quot; but you can get out at the other end, you end up back at the Arena ???? and you are just outside the Gate that you go into the Hive when you enter it.&nbsp; =======================================================================================================================================================</p>

==========================???:?::!::?:(HiRUGAs' WEB) :?::!::?:???=========================

Red Red White Center @Sun Exit Red Green Red Orange White Center & Your Out ..........End of Line :) :)

• Yeah I found myself a little trick

What arrows ?--> -->?

==========================???:?::!::?:(HiRUGAs' WEB) :?::!::?:???=========================

Red Red White Center @Sun Exit Red Green Red Orange White Center & Your Out ..........End of Line :) :)

• Went through today.......was hoping for a reward............ :pupillen:

u get the racer medal when u win in an official Hive Race event.

"There is no connection between truth and politics." Londo Mollari (Centauri Ambassador) londo.jpg

Dark Phoenix Clan introduction: link
    Sigma 17 Rules: link
    DP Recruiting Office: link

Events, Eventmanagers: link
    Event Rules: link