A pirates life: ThanRui and all his chars are on KoS for me now!

There are 50 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by RonaldoDaVinci.

• Nassau Depot - 21. December 2016 (server time)

I am sitting in my chamber on Nassau Depot in Purian Lake and look at this empty paper!
    "Give a nut!", Polly says!
    "You don't say the magic word!"
    "Give me a nut, now!", Polly says!
    I smiled and gave her a nut!
    Poly is one of the last parrot in the universe.
    I found here on Earth, 3 years ago. She was more feather and bones, when I found her.
    Now, when I look at this empty paper, I am glad that Polly is here.

There was a guy! He was helpful! He was friendly! He was much ok!
    But since a couple of weeks he turns into a big asshole!

First time, when I saw one of his new char, I smiled after he taxed me! But now, he taxed me with too many chars.
    Enough is enough! I am a pirate of the (Fallen)-Clan! No one will taxed me so often without any consequence!

For all, how never heard about the (Fallen)-Clan: we are pirates, but we are much more like a "Robin-Hood"-Clan!
    Tax rich trader and give the money to newbies (after a little bit money we need by ourselve, of course :-)!)
    But this guy, who taxed every one, have no codex, have no honor, have no idea about a pirates life!

I looked at this empty paper and started to write:

"With imediately effect, all chars of ThanRUI (Mercury, Meranti, Comnets, LucasC, Kuiper, etc.) are on KoS for me!
    All my partners, friends and Allies are welcome to KoS this guy, too!
    How long? It is simple: as long as it takes that we got back our helpful, friendly and "much ok"-friend!

Yours sincerely,

RonaldoDaVinci
    Member of the honest (Fallen)-clan"

Polly says, "Polly want another nut, now!"
    I smiled and gave her another nut! :-)

If you want breakfast in bed, sleep in the kitchen! :-)

Edited 5 times, last by RonaldoDaVinci ().

• :salutes The |TSH| Clan are Fully with your Conclusions of the Once Fair and Helpful Freelancer Known Mainly as Thanh, or Other Char Names. We have also Issued a KOS Directive to all Our Pilots he Will be Prosecuted with No Quarter Given. FINED KILLED and KILLED again Until he Returns From the Dark Side. We Hope that this is Just a Blip in the Once Good Freelancer, and Hope that the Old Thanh Returns... :police::salutes

There was a guy! He was helpful! He was friendly! He was much ok!
    But since a couple of weeks he turns into a big asshole!

Never a Better Synopsis of a Once Good Freelancer :salutes

:salutes Fools Rush In Where Angels Fear To Tread :patsch: :salutes
    :salutes A Fool and Their Credits are Easily Parted :D
    :salutes Softly, Softly, Catchy Freelancer :P :salutes
    :salutes SMILE :) It Breaks up the Time Between Disasters :thumbsup:
    :salutes I can Only Please one Person Per Day.Today is Not Your Day And Tomorrow does Not Look Good Either :thumbdown: :salutes

Edited 2 times, last by |TSH| ***Tribbs*** ().

• Thanks to |TSH|-Clan! :salutes

• the Dark Phoenix clan is here to keep the balance between the good and the evil. Thanh and all his comrades (chars) went too far, he was warned, now he has to live with the consequences. DP will assist the Fallen clan in any action against Thanh. From now our system Sigma 17 is closed for him and all his comrades (chars).

"There is no connection between truth and politics." Londo Mollari (Centauri Ambassador) londo.jpg

Dark Phoenix Clan introduction: link
    Sigma 17 Rules: link
    DP Recruiting Office: link

Events, Eventmanagers: link
    Event Rules: link

• Sad at heart that you forget that you fly arround safety, trading, build a base, etc. also and whoever told you that a war against your own rootes is good at all will tell you next that we store poison gas in our cargo hold. Start thinking mate and let other players - as long they exist - enjoying the MOD too. You can not constrain role play and with any anintended attack you supposed to win the MOD will loose.

Chars: Thomas_CF1, TL_01, TL_RC, TL_Trans, TL_BS

• DP? hmm i saw just talking, there are no actions. TBH I wanna small War in this MOD. Ppl all feel safe when they fly around, trading, etc for really long time. Small war will be good at all

War is never good! Not a big war, not a small war! You started a war you can only win when you stop this perpetually taxing!
    We want back the friendly and helpfully ThanRUI!

And you can see in this thread that a lot of player are agree with me!
    But it is your choice!

• Rule of Acquisition #34 "War is good for business"

Rule of Acquisition #35 "Peace is good for business"

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• It is true that it would be a big war, It is true that the fighting becomes tiresome, it is not like in the countryside where one confronts to many a armada of a twentieth of battleship nomad

a new event:big war ?? :) :)

Dark is my blackness

• @thanhrui How Big is a Small War ??

:salutes Fools Rush In Where Angels Fear To Tread :patsch: :salutes
    :salutes A Fool and Their Credits are Easily Parted :D
    :salutes Softly, Softly, Catchy Freelancer :P :salutes
    :salutes SMILE :) It Breaks up the Time Between Disasters :thumbsup:
    :salutes I can Only Please one Person Per Day.Today is Not Your Day And Tomorrow does Not Look Good Either :thumbdown: :salutes

• As I have no knowledge about what is going on here, I will suggest that there should be conditions to the KoS. Either a time frame or credits "returned".

ThanRUI have some chars which tax everyone and almost every day! That's sucks a lot! He was be warned, but it seems he don't care about it! No, he should care about it! :-)
    Time frame? Like I already wrote: as soon as we got back the friendly ThanRUI my KoS will ended :-)

• @dark68360 This KoS is an act for the reprisal of the abusive taxing of a pirate... which can make even other pirates unhappy about it. Thats the connection.

Also, you might want to EDIT your previous post instead of double/multiple posting (listed in the forum rules).

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

Edited once, last by Michael ().