Attack at Christmas market in Berlin?

There are 27 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by SWAT_OP-R8R.

• A tractor trailer barreled into a crowded Christmas market in Berlin on Monday night, killing 12 people and injuring 48 others.

Berlin Christmas market: 12 dead, 48 injured in truck crash - CNN.com

Condolences to the families and friends of the victims of this cowardly attack.
    And I wish all injured people all the best.

At this moment there are many different information in the news.
    It could be an accident, but the most people think it was an attack.

If you want breakfast in bed, sleep in the kitchen! :-)

Edited 2 times, last by RonaldoDaVinci ().

• Funny how they say a truck killed people. A truck. Not the person driving the truck...but the truck killed 12 people

Almost as if they don't wanna say it was radical islamic extremism. After all, it would be islamaphobic to say it was a religiously motivated attack.

For future reference, CNN is so heavily biased and PC, you won't get the full story. Alternative media is way better (the news that CNN calls "fake" when CNN is the king of fake news; See Infowars, Drudge Report etc...)

This might put this "truck attack" (and i mean that very sarcastically) in another perspective: http://www.infowars.com/video-…-christmas-market-attack/
    Additional: At least the British will say it was terrorism. Berlin terror attack: Lorry ploughs into crowd at Christmas market killing 12 | Daily Mail Online

That said, a Russian Ambassador was assassinated by a former Turkish cop as "revenge" for the Rebel loss in Aleppo. I'm a little more concerned about the consequences of that

• :( RIP to these killed.

• R.I.P. for those that died and condolences to the families who lost loved ones, and a quick recovery for those injured. It appears this wasn't the "usual" suicide attack as the driver has managed to escape...so far. Wrong person arrested yesterday. Let us hope and pray (for those that do) that this is not a signal of what could still come. :(X(

Gearhead10.png

[size=10]Cooler Master HAF 912 Chassis; ASUS PRIME B660M - A WIFI D4; Intel Core i7-12700F,25MB Cache, LGA1700; Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO; Corsair 16GB (4x4GB 2000 MHZ DDR3); 1NIVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 Gaming OG 12G Ti, Corsair RM 1000 PSU, Micron 256GB SSD (Win 11), WD Caviar Black HDD (640GB - Win 11 64), Samsung SyncMaster BX2440 (Digital)

The Personal World Clock

Edited once, last by Gearhead10 ().

• There is no full story yet and absolutely no reason to blame anyone until the full story is known.
    At the time you wrote your post pretty much nothing was known. They did catch someone and as we know meanwhile it was the wrong guy.
    I know a good bunch of people living in Berlin and spoke to some of them today. And while they are still shocked, they wouldnt generally blame a group of people for this bullshit.

Its also not the job of the internet or british assholes which lied to their own people on the brexit to decide who is responsible for this mess. Its the job of the cops and the offical investigators to find the asshole who did this shit.
    Is it right to tell that people were killed by a truck... yes absolutely. Because until now we only know for certain that a truck was involved and an asshole of driver. We dont even know who this driver is.
    We could also say "an asshole killed 12 people". But telling that a truck is involved actually is more informative, because we all know that trucks dont drive alone.
    The point is that good journalism means not to spread wild stories and speculations without having solid facts.

ISIS btw. have multiple times made false claims about terror attacks. Right now it is absolutely unimportant what they claim.
    And it is absolutely unimportant what a weird guy on infowars (which is a very idiotic website with many claims which eventually turned out to be wrong) claims about german christmas songs multicultural influence. That guy doesnt even seem to know that we have this multicultural influence meanwhile for more than 50 years in germany.... with a muslim population that is a multiple times higher than the 1.5 millions refugees that he mentioned.
    But ok... lets stick to that number... there was this asshole driver... this weird kid... and another terrorist earlier this year.
    3 assholes.... out of 1.5 million people.
    That in return means that 1.499.997 muslim refugees out of 1.500.000 were no terrorists. In my eyes... 1.499.997 is the more important number.

And really, this infowars idiot says "I told you one month ago". This stupid "I told you" game... what a douchbag.
    WE knew that sooner or later such an attack would happen. We discussed about that almost 2 years ago here in germany and we decided that it is still worth to help refugees and that we wont let fear change our lives.
    Tomorrow Ill be on the christmas market.

For me most disturbing event yesterday was to figure out that the walking dead wasnt running on TV. Dammit, they have split the season.

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• SWAT_OP-R8R
    Unfortunately I can "like" you posting only one time! If I could I would like to "like" it >1000 times, because I am absolutely agree.

A problem what we have in Germany called "German Angst". A lot of people are affraid that we have to many refugees in Germany.
    In my opinion: this is bullshit!
    There a good comparison I read a lot of month ago:
    There is a pub. 80 German are in this pub. Suddenly a refugee come in this pup. And now a lot of people say: This is a foreign infiltration. :-)

Edited once, last by RonaldoDaVinci ().

• except multiculturalism brought crime and terrorist attacks. It's called reality. Whats worse is there is no vetting. Most muslims are radicalized after they've arrived in the west anyways. They may come into the country seeking asylum at first, but then ISIS/related terror groups calls for Muslims to attack with knives and trucks. This is one big "I told you so" to some people...

• except multiculturalism brought crime and terrorist attacks. It's called reality. Whats worse is there is no vetting. Most muslims are radicalized after they've arrived in the west anyways. They may come into the country seeking asylum at first, but then ISIS/related terror groups calls for Muslims to attack with knives and trucks. This is one big "I told you so" to some people...

OMG! The world isn't black or white! Not all muslims are fanatics. Most of the muslims I know are friendly and cooperatively.
    And btw: you have assholes in every country/religion/society.
    To say most muslims are radicalized is the same like to say most of European are right-wing extremist.

• I don't think most muslims are radicalists, some of the people here are muslims, and I don't see them terrorizing (I mean in reality, heaven knows what they get into in-game) That's almost like saying everyone in US is racist when only a .003% of the population are. Almost like saying everyone in UK are lazy and won't do anything to save their life, whilst that may be the four percent. Try not to look at the one stale piece of bread and look at the whole loaf :)

L+ Ratio

• RIP those who died
    Condolences to their families and friends
    Hoping the person or persons responsible for this tragedy are brought to justice ASAP

==========================???:?::!::?:(HiRUGAs' WEB) :?::!::?:???=========================

Red Red White Center @Sun Exit Red Green Red Orange White Center & Your Out ..........End of Line :) :)

• Actually there's a lot more subtle racism than there is KKK style racism.

And there a huge campaign trying to demonize white people over the stupidest shit. Apparently, It's white peoples fault. Cat knocked over my christmas people because of white oppression. My bank card was declined at mcdonalds because

Frankly i do see the world in black and white. Its that if you let enough people into a country who comes from a culture that is built around objectifying women and promotes violence against nonbelievers, acts of terrorism are bound to occur. This is a totally rational line of thinking in my opinion

There is a clear agenda being presented by the mainstream media and i don't buy into it. I'd rather see the writing on the walls for myself