There are 3 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Martind Forlon.

• Anaconda stats:

• Weapons: 2xS, 2xM, 3xL, 1xH
    • Utility: 8x (the best amount you can get)
    • Bulkhead: 8 (base 945 armour)
    • Power Plant: 8 (standard generator offers high amount of energy, but you still may need engineers help for some energy-hungry builds)
    • Thrusters: 7 (6 is enough for multi-role)
    • FSD: 6 (long range)
    • Power Distributor: 8 (6-7 is enough for multi-role)
    • Sensors: 8 (alas very heavy)
    • Fuel tank: 5 (4-5 long jumps)
    • Internals: 1x7, 3x6, 3x5, 3x4, 1x2 (perfect for multi-role)

Full price A kitted (multi-role): 290M CR (with discounts!)

Ship review: Anaconda is one from the best large ships in the game. It have practically only two weaknesses, which are inability landing on small outposts (due its size, requires large landing pads) and slow speed (belongs to most slowest ships in ED). In all other can really shine - Among the best properties you can give huge jump range (the best in the game), very strong base shield and also rather small rounded front profile which allows flying surprisingly smooth for such large ship. As "bonus" is this ship able use ship launched fighters (SLF) which makes from this ship a perfect choice for multi-role operations/deep space exploration and her commander can really enjoy his flight time. To purchase this ship is also not need any imperial or federal rank (which need involvement and play time) and it makes this ship much easier available (you need only enough money).

For fully unlock this ship's potential is required use of engineers, but you can have after "engineering" at your disposal really a beast :) . For defense I suggest use 2x resistant shield boosters (increase resistance to damage) and 3x heavy duty (increase shield strength) which seems is "the best" mixture, plus 1x heat sink, 1x chaff launcher and 1x ECM. If you can get for you prismatic shield (ideally 6A, requires powerplay), you can get your shield strength above 2k and have them also nicely resistant ... in my last fight against an elite ranked NPC Anaconda, when I used defense mode (4-0-2), I lost less as one shield ring. This ship imo offers almost perfect safety for her commander, and except pilot errors you need watch (in Open) only players ships equipped with torpedoes (engineered with Reverberating Cascade special effect), which are aimed on destroying shield generator ... luckily torpedoes are slow, ammunition is limited and you can use ECM to disrupt theirs tracking lock and change flight trajectory outside your ship.

• So lets get a couple of us together on this game and create a small armada. It would include this ship (in a multi-role capacity) and 3 or 4 other smaller ships.

Then we can go get jobs transporting High Value Cargo. Maybe VIPs or smuggle out criminals

• ED don't have set roles like on CF. In system rules local system controlling faction(minor) and around settlements (include stations) theirs owning faction. Controlling and settlement owning station can have different 'forbidden' cargo which can be (if forbidden) on station sold only if have station black market (doing so damages controlling faction reputation). And I didn't mentioned influence of powerplay figures which represent in ED three major factions (federation, empire, alliance). BGS - background simulation is quite difficult stuff ... in wing where I play for more as year we engage quite heavily in BGS, but there are still new things to be learn every day. BGS rules practically everything included commodities prices, missions, bases facilities etc.