Bug Mission : hidden treasure

There are 17 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by SWAT_OP-R8R.

• Hello,

i need help at the mission hidden treasure. Missionfinish is : I am in the nomad city in system HIVE... i stuck at the point : Tractor in the Core ... i dont know what to do...

if i fly to the waypoint nothing change... if I press b nothing change... i dont know realy need help at this buggy mission

MFG

Clully

• Greetings, very likely happened, that you missed some mission trigger. I suggest use last MISSION save and replay this mission: When is next route point given use F2 and let your ship really reach it. That mission was played and tested many times.

• Can you upload here (zip) your last mission savegame?

• The mission is not bugged at all.
    All CF2.0 missions have been tested hundreds of times prior the release. The only thing that can cause bugs is when the player does not follow the mission objectives.

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• Funny ...

undock
    use f2 to go to entrance after the coordinates are given
    enter
    go past first chamber with relays
    go to first chamber with cores
    go back to first chamber with relays to kill them
    go on to a second further away chamber with cores
    go past that to the second chamber with relays, kill those relays
    "succeed"
    go to previous chamber to loot core
    no core to be looted, although 1 of the 2 vanished at the coordinates, its simply an empty space now with some sort of tissue you can fly trough
    go to the first chambers with cores, nothing there to be looted either

explain?

i had this same damn bug back in the leaked 2.0 beta
    i cant remember how i managed to pass it back then

• 1. There was no leaked 2.0 beta.

2. The mod was downloaded by several thousands of players in the past years. Never before anybody complained about this missions.

3. I have played this mission just 2 hours ago and everything worked perfectly fine.

4. I can not explain what I can not reproduce. Like Martined already said... an uploaded savegame would be good so we can do tests with it.

signew.jpg

Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• The person who started this thread has the exact same problem, and no its not me.
    So its not just me who has this issue.

I had 2.0 a while before it was officially released. Hell I even pmed you on modb with my thoughts about it before it was officially released.
    At that time, 2.0 was not fully finished and released yet, so i would call it a beta.
    So yes there was a leak, and a shitload of posts on modb about it (with the DL link ect). were removed.

Back then, in the leaked beta.
    I also faced this problem, but I managed to solve it somehow.
    But I cant remember how.

here a copy of the savegame
    TinyUpload.com - best file hosting solution, with no limits, totaly free

The only thing ive changedin the save file is house reps, to lazy to bribe stuff so turned all to 0.9 a while ago, some have already been auto changed again.
    but this should not have an effect to create this bug ... i think ive done the same last time as well and managed to somehow solve it

Edited 3 times, last by xycon ().

• so you edited your save and now complain? ...

I will use my own mission save and do video from this mission. If doing the same will not work for you, then you corrupted your save game.

• 1. There was no leaked beta version of Crossfire 2.0. Every claim about that is pure bullshit. Your moddb comment even showes why this is bullshit. The mod does not run without me setting up the launcher patches and the server files. A leaked copy of the mod would never have had running download protocols due to the fact that the launcher was still supporting CF1.9 at that time.
    Its technically not even possible to get a leaked version of the mod running without me doing the settings to make that leaked verion working.
    We had an official beta version at some time for the members of this community... but thats it. That official beta only required a few adjustments to the multiplayer until the final release was done. The singleplayer and the general mod content was complete at that time.

2. Two players with a problem might appear like a big number to you. Dunno.
    To me it is 2 players out of a few thousands which in return means that more than 99.9% of the players had absolutely no problem with that mission.
    More than 99.5% of the players had no issues with the mission and you claim that the mission is bugged? That does not fit together.

3. So you have edited the savegame and the reputations?
    And you complain about bugs while not playing the game as provided?
    The singleplayer story scripts depend highly on reputation and reputation changes. That something breaks if you edit stuff is no big surprise.
    What else isnt original anymore?

Edit by
    4. I downloaded your savegame and played the mission. There was no problem at all. I was able to collect the core stuff and fly back to Icarus station. There wasnt a single issue with it.
    So I am wondering why its not working for you. The only possible explainations are that you are either not following the mission objectives correctly, you have edited even more stuff on your mod installation or your installation by default is done wrong. Any other possibilities do not exist.

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• .. video from this mission is coming (37% compiled and need to upload it into youtube).

• Oh right now i remember correctly, it was a beta yes that was only supposed to be on here and not on modb but it was posted by somebody anyways.
    Hence i called it a "leak".

And i did change the reps yes, but only the reps. I did the same thing back in that ^ beta and i also had this bug, but i manged to somehow solve it without ever editing the reps back to what they were supposed to be.
    So i still dont think the reps are the cause of this, but something else ....

Files

• screen52.jpg

(990.56 kB, downloaded 17 times, last: )
    • screen48.jpg

(404.73 kB, downloaded 20 times, last: )
    • screen47.jpg

(422.01 kB, downloaded 19 times, last: )

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• As i thought, not the savegame and the reps, as it works for you.
    Something else is simply not letting it apear for me to loot it.

I guess I better try and re-install the game hope that works.

• killed data folder
    killed crossfire folder in flmm
    reg edit mod activation
    (simply the fastest way)
    reinstall fl with actual reinstall option from disc
    reinstall mod from mod setup to fllmm
    and this time i could loot it from outside the core room after it apeared

I still dont know what, but clearly one of my files was fucked up

• thats at least an explanation

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,