A problem in the passage of a single game

There are 14 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Mesachie Man.

• Hello.
    I had a problem in the passage of a single game, I can not pass the first meeting with the coalition. There I was met by a hurricane of fire from coalition ships to survive is simply not realistic.
    Tell me what to do, please, do not want to play with the settings in god mode.

You should get some damage I think for release mission trigger. There goal is survive, and flee, not killing coalition fighters (could be they are due gattlings one from the hardest NPCs on CF). Survival is possible :) , but please try look into CF wiki at Combat video guides, fights in CF can be quite hard, but there are tactics how to dealt with them. What you will need a most is use "box" (constant strafe up, right, down, left = box), add flying in small circles (do with mouse small circles) and keep speed up. You need make from yourself as worst "target" as possible.

• I tried to circle, as you advised, but it is impossible. I am fill up very fast rockets. I am killed very quickly, especially the second wave of the ships of the coalition..Ships coalition quickly becomes a lot, and my Evolution, anyway.
    Video wiki me a little help, English I do not know, talk to you with a program - translator.

Edited 2 times, last by germes ().

• what language you speak?

• kk, let me try something here.
    Какой корабль? Обычно рекомендуют что-нибудь маневренное, но с навешанной броней. Попробуйте Игуану (Iguana), маленький хитбокс.
    Щит типа Adv. Champion или Adv. Brigand Mk2 есть? Кстати, есть еще Adv. Barrier Mk2, вроде бы как он лучше защищает от оружия на частицах вообще и от гатлов в частности.

"Across the savage skies and through the fissures in the fields,
    The rumble of the engines and the trundle of the wheels,
    Through hell and horror trudge and yet their spirits never yield.
    Will they sing of these forsaken pawns of war?"
    -Miracle Of Sound, "Pawns of War".

• Привет Аджай.
    Корабль простой, Черный Орел. Щит как раз барьер, молекулярный мк2, броня есть- мк10, толку от этого нет, торпедами или ракетами заваливают, особенно после того как 2 волна кораблей подваливает.
    Тут Игуану использовать не получится, я пытаюсь пройти одиночные миссии по истории Трента, раньше я играл в нее, в режиме бога, но так не интересно. Не знаешь как Рапира корабль? продается в Гамбурге на военном корабле

Edited once, last by germes ().

• После оригинальной кампании вроде как можно отклониться от курса, мб перед Потерянным Раем... "Рапира", возможно, лучше, т.к. у Черного Орла могут отвалиться части корпуса с установленным оружием/оборудованием.
    Апгрейд щита есть? Вряд ли он критичен, конечно.
    Ускоритель тоже неплохо бы хороший, типа того, который ЗХ продают.
    Можно еще попробовать контрмеры включить, но возможно, разойдутся быстро.

Well, the problem is not being shot apart with guns, but with being torped to death, no dodging that with that amount of attackers.

"Across the savage skies and through the fissures in the fields,
    The rumble of the engines and the trundle of the wheels,
    Through hell and horror trudge and yet their spirits never yield.
    Will they sing of these forsaken pawns of war?"
    -Miracle Of Sound, "Pawns of War".

Edited once, last by Ajay ().

• Thanks for your post Germes, and thanks for your insights Ajay. I will soon be there in a Rapier. It is outfitted with an advanced class 10 Brigandine shield, shield upgrade MK-X, an advanced Hydroxin thruster and power generator MK-IV. I'll soon see if it is enough. MM

Спасибо за Ваше сообщение Гермеса, и спасибо за ваши идеи Аджай. Я скоро будет там в рапирой. Он оснащен передовой класс 10 Brigandine щит, щит обновления MK-X, продвинутый Hydroxin подруливающее устройство и мощность генератора МК-IV. Я скоро увидим, если она достаточно. М.М.

• I went through that part, I helped craft the rotation around the longitudinal axis, with a view from the ship's cabin.

Now I'm stuck on 10 of the single mission mode Crossfire. There should be over the planet to find the source and bring down the number of vessels invading ships, Savage. They quickly kill me, no matter what I rotate your ship maneuvering.

• Hi Germes;

I died too but the second time I made it without firing a shot. When you exit the jump gate you will see the Coalition ships are far away. Juni tells you to attack them but she stays at the gate. Juni is smart. Be like Juni. If you attack the Coalition ships you will be too far away when Juni tells you to come back to the jump gate and escape. So when she tells you to attack the Coalition ships, don't go. Juni doesn't go. Juni is smart. Be like Juni. Stay with Juni at the gate and wait. When she tells you to go the gate and escape, link with the gate and leave. I bet you the gate is so slow that you will still be shot at and have to reset your shields before you can escape. Then the story continues...

Я тоже умер, но во второй раз я сделал это без единого выстрела. При выходе из прыжковых ворот вы увидите корабли коалиции далеко. Juni говорит вам, чтобы напасть на них, но она остается в воротах. Juni умна. Будь как Juni. Если вы атакуете корабли коалиции вы будете слишком далеко, когда Juni говорит вам, чтобы вернуться к воротам прыгать и бежать. Так что, когда она говорит вам, чтобы атаковать корабли коалиции, не идут. Juni не идет. Juni умна. Будь как Juni. Пребывание с Juni у ворот и ждать. Когда она говорит вам, чтобы идти в ворота и убежать, связать с воротами и уйти. Я держал пари, вам ворота настолько медленно, что вы все равно будете обстреляли и должны сбросить ваши щиты, прежде чем вы можете избежать. Тогда история продолжается ...

MM (via Google Translate)