Oldie and still goodie

There are 3 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by LordRaydenMK.

• I have been playing an unusual Space based game called "Protostar." Besides collecting equipment and raw materials, you also collect crew members along the way. The final battle comes after you've collected an alien artifact which is a most powerful weapon. The graphics are good for the time period the game was made. It seems that every other Space based game was based on "Protostar." If you can find it and a computer to run it, you will not be disappointed. :applaus:

Personal note: I apologize for my extended absence from this server. I had eleven surgeries on my spine and still need at least one more. When you've experienced pain to the point of lightning bolts shooting out your rear end, then you have an idea why I had no interest in using the computer for games lately. May none of you have the same experiences. God Bless you all! Franco428

• I hope everything is going better now for you.

I think I played that game back then (when I was a teenager) but not for long. I had too many games and never enough HDD space (actually the same situation I still have).
    Probably one of the discs had an error and i never finished it.

The style is very similar to a different game that i really love eventhough its more a strategy game.
    -> Reunion (I play it once a year)

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!