HELP WANTED: GeoCalibur Industries - Discovery Addon Pack

There are 8 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Danger zone.

• Ok, I have a lot to explain in very little time. GeoCalibur Industries, is a new R&D faction that give more power to even the most inexperienced player on the Disco Server, by providing new weapons, equipment, and ships. Ships? Yep, fury-class fighters, actually, combining the strengths of all three fighter classes, with the weaknesses of neither. The only factor that keeps them in check is not just a steep price tag, but requires unwavering loyalty to GeoCalibur. Your rep with them must be at least .91. Plus you must have an ID belonging to Liberty or Bretonian Militia or Officials. And they will surely put you down and out, if you are of Gallic or Rheinland favor. Kusari, I'm not so sure, they've yet to ally with either Gallia/Rheinland or Liberty/Bretonia. Kusari is currently dealing with internal affairs, a la Civil War.

But, I can't do this alone! I need shipwrights, are you one of them? Plus I need beta testers, can your PC take a whuppin?

• but you are aware that this is clearly not a discovery forum?

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• I know, but it's still indev, I want to pitch to the Disco Admins a fully-functioning demo, if I am to have any hopes of featuring it, in a future update. I will keep the DLC up-to-date, but just so I don't lose progress every update, I'll put the additional content in their own tagged INIs. Like a bethesda bsa.

UPDATE: Should the Disco Admins reject my pitch, will you still consider this addon for Crossfire?

Edited 3 times, last by TheN1K0L4Z: Adding backup plan ().

• Im not even sure what you are trying to do.

but most likely not since the criteria for CF content is very hard to meet.

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• I'm betting it's because of the new features, and additions. To reach a level of quality that only CF brings to the table, means countless hours of understanding the mod's mechanics, core and modified. Then using said knowledge to create an FLMM addon for CF, assuming one has the knowledge of XML, and an understanding of the FL file hierarchy, supposing one should keep his INI entries in their own unique files.

Next is maintaining the lore, without breaking it. When you make a ship and hardware package, how does it tie in with the story?

Finally, keeping visual style within scope, the weapon and equipment design and effects must be of CF quality or slightly better. I'm assuming CF has enhanced graphics, yes?

• hehe play and find out :)

In fact, if no ones wishes to use your package for their mod, it could be wise to make your own mod ^^ I am sure someone around here has plenty of experience and is willing to help

yes maybe a new total cpnversion?