Greetings and salutations from the Mesachie Man

There are 10 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Mesachie Man.

• On September 5th, 2016, I was so excited to apply the Crossfire 2.0 mod to Freelancer and experience the new game. Every couple years since I bought the original game I've dusted off my CD and played Freelancer from scratch. Despite over a thousand hours played on each of Dungeon Siege, MW3, Skyrim and The Division I still count Freelancer as my favorite game. So this year, this week in fact, I was feeling adventurous and installed Freelancer with Crossfire on my new 64bit gaming machine. Today, September 8th, I feel the same way as I did before I started and haven't been disappointed at all. Crossfire is tougher than I recall Freelancer being but it could just be that I'm a couple years older, and slower, than the last time I played the vanilla game.

I have found the red crosshairs a little difficult to see in some of the combat scenarios, and wonder if anyone can direct me to instructions on how to change the color of the crosshairs in the game. Thank you to all of you who've helped create and prove Crossfire. Sometime down the road, after I've finished the Single Player, I look forward to checking out the Multi-Player game. Hopefully, it'll still be running then. MM

• Thanks for your quick response ORDRAYDENMK. Can you point me in the direction of where I should look for directions on changing the crosshairs then? MM

• Thanks for your quick response ORDRAYDENMK. Can you point me in the direction of where I should look for directions on changing the crosshairs then? MM

Greetings, please check "Options" button (this big one in bottom right corner) in CF launcher, there can be changed crosshair and more things.

• Thank yous to everyone for your timely replies, good humor and assistance. I especially appreciate MartinD Forlon's direction. Until he indicated otherwise, I'd always thought that button was just a graphic. MM

• Welcome aboard MESACHIE MAN
    it may take you a while to finish single player
    but there is no reason you can't launch into MP as well and enjoy both modes
    Start an account and launch your first five iDs as soon as you feel like it :toocool::nummer1: No need to wait SP is and will always be there for you.
    See you in space m8 :)

==========================???:?::!::?:(HiRUGAs' WEB) :?::!::?:???=========================

Red Red White Center @Sun Exit Red Green Red Orange White Center & Your Out ..........End of Line :) :)

• ringo is right. SP helps u to understand many things in MP. but i think the most new players on the server never even finished the SP-storyline. a pity in my eyes, because it's a great work. but it proves, u can play MP any time u want. and u won't regret it :)

"There is no connection between truth and politics." Londo Mollari (Centauri Ambassador) londo.jpg

Dark Phoenix Clan introduction: link
    Sigma 17 Rules: link
    DP Recruiting Office: link

Events, Eventmanagers: link
    Event Rules: link