. . . To Boldly Go Where No Squid has Gone Before

There are 8 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by TheN1K0L4Z.

• Greetings Inklings, Octolings, and Humans of all shapes and sizes. My legal name is Nicholas Clark Manuel, but on the Internet, I go by TheN1K0L4Z. GeoCalibur, in the Starport.

The Avatar is my inksona, Sigma Skye. And he believes he can unite humanity, inklings, and octolings, against the Nomads, and the Wilds. He is Edison Trent's favorite apprentice, and surpasses Trent in every aspect of deep-space dogfighting. You know what they say, to master a trade, learn from your idols, relevant or otherwise.

I'm a big time Freelancer, primarily in Discovery 4.88.1, onward. I'm also an engineer/programmer for new hardware for all kinds of vessels. One day, I plan to design my own fighters as the ideal way to test my brand, GeoCalibur Industries Ltd.

Although, he is not in Disco, Dr. Solomon "StarBlade" Pendragon founded GeoCalibur in 822 A.S., but his first weapon was designed in 818 A.S., the Hardegga Photon Laser Gun. High refire rate, but not very strong, ideal for Light Fighter scouts, and beginning Freelancers.

With that intel disclosed, I bid you felicitations, and I plan to bring the GeoCalibur Discovery Addon Pack, exclusively to the SWAT-Portal.

• Greetings and Welcome aboard!

Gearhead10.png

[size=10]Cooler Master HAF 912 Chassis; ASUS PRIME B660M - A WIFI D4; Intel Core i7-12700F,25MB Cache, LGA1700; Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO; Corsair 16GB (4x4GB 2000 MHZ DDR3); 1NIVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 Gaming OG 12G Ti, Corsair RM 1000 PSU, Micron 256GB SSD (Win 11), WD Caviar Black HDD (640GB - Win 11 64), Samsung SyncMaster BX2440 (Digital)

The Personal World Clock

• Hallow TheN1KOL4Z welcome to CF. :)

==========================???:?::!::?:(HiRUGAs' WEB) :?::!::?:???=========================

Red Red White Center @Sun Exit Red Green Red Orange White Center & Your Out ..........End of Line :) :)

Edited once, last by ringotwin ().

• Hi TheN1K0L4Z, and Welcome to the community of SWAT and Crossfire.
    hope to see you in space soon :)

• Greetings TheN1K0L4Z, welcome here and enjoy CF space :)

• Thanks, everyone, for the warm welcome.

Quick Question: On Crossfire's RP Server, what the Admin's policy on pitching Crossover Events? Cause I got a good one, and I might need adoxa's help with this, since it involves a new piece of hardware called the phase-jump module.

Apparently, one of the most hated (or loved, but iconic, either way) characters of Undertale, has invaded Sirius and is eradicating The Order's Top Guns. This character is known as Sans, and although he pilots the frailest light fighter, his loadout has a piece of internal equipment, called the phase-jumper. Orillion's lab boys, won't be able to crack that nut until later in the mission pack. However, this module enables Sans to teleport to his target, facing the rear-end of his enemy's vessel. This phenomenon occurs after disabling Sans shields, by any means.

I'd love to hear your possible strategies to overcome this short skeleton. I find the best strategy is to first find out if the phase-jump module uses weapon energy. SPOILER ALERT: it does. But is the jump instantaneous or does he only appear behind you after a few seconds? Either way, a split second before he jumps behind you, kill engines and spin your ship around. If you're lucky, you'll be looking straight at him. That's when you open fire!